Cleveland @ Cumberland County

jetfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the JETS play like they can they will beat Cleveland by 10 ....... i'm interested to see the matchup between Charles Little and Cody Christopher. ;) But the gym wont be as crazy as past games because the administration wont allow it, so not as great of a home-court advantage as usual. <_<

Edited by JET2

You are right blackandgold. If Cleveland wants to win the game they will have to do what they did that got them a 26-4 lead. I can almost assure you Coach Green will be going haywire being a district game and all. Cleveland will have to avoid foul trouble like they did against Central too. If Charles Little has another one of his 32 point performances and Jay Davis shoots the 3 like he did in the first quarter against Central then they should win. Should be a good game though.

Edited by ProHScout

Cleveland will surprise people now that they have Davis back. Now they have ta threat both inside and out. I think Cleveland will win. It will be close because all games at Cumberland are close. I think by the end of the season Cleveland and Bradley will be the two teams to beat