Predictions on the Unicoi/Elizabethton game?

betsy_follower

Elizabethton obviously was not looking over Sullivan North at all. However, now that that game is over, Elizabethton is concentrating hard on Unicoi. I think the Lady Cyclones have been playing really well lately, and can take these Blue Devils. It will be a very physical, rough game. It'll take guts from both teams to step up. But I think Elizabethton can take them...Unicoi can talk their trash, but we have class and will settle it on the court... B)

GO LADY CYCLONES!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your sissies care more about how their hair looks than winning a basketball game...we fix our hair and shower AFTER the game, not before. face it cow town....ErWIN was so named for a reason...because we know Elizabethton will eventually visit for their annual whipping in girls basketball............

The score will be Unicoi 60, Elizabethton 19....that's if you can hit the rim enough to get a few shots to clang and roll in

B)

Edited by ucsparky20

Been watching Betsy play for many years and I 've never seen the class. Nor have theyever walked the the floor a winner against Unicoi County. Talk the trash to people that doesn't know better. All of East Tennessee knows Betsy is who talks the talk but they also know that Unicoi County walks the walk though.

Didn't know Leroy was dressing out Friday night. But evev with him playing I'll take the Lady Devils Don't think he can help that little wind storm that much.So ride a cyclone to Erwin because there won't be much wind left in your sails to get back home after the game. Just all depends on if the officials that are all friends with Doug show up or not.

your sissies care more about how their hair looks than winning a basketball game...we fix our hair and shower AFTER the game, not before. face it cow town....

I question that quote. Didn't you guys have a "Barbie look alike" last year?? # 34 I believe. Real good at posting up and very active under the boards. Didn't score much though.