Franklin at Brentwood

FHSrebel27

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pageman?? Do you remeber what happened last year Brentwood rolled into Franklin?? The Bruins won by 53!!!!! YES 53 POINTS!!! Unless the Rebels picked up Diana Taurasi they have no chance at winning this game. Furthermore, pageman you should already know about Brentwood as they beat you guys already this year. Brentwood's height advantage will be too much for the Rebels. I say the game will end 57-40!!!!! BRUINS WIN BRUINS WIN!!!

GO PATS

Brentwood coaches out coached the Franklin coach again! While not having any better athletes, the BHS girls are taught fundamentals and are more disciplined. FHS girls were dead legged most of the second half due to lack of substitutions and BHS running 8 or 9 girls in and out of the game from the beginning.

BHS coach was over heard telling his squad to let Franklin run around helter skelter, they would win by maintaining their discipline and fundamental play. He also said his plan was to wear FHS down and continue to keep fresh legs on the floor. Sounds like his plan worked pretty well.

Coachespet, you are an idiot. I was at the game and Brentwood has more size and talent than Franklin, and Franklin hung in there with them. You started this garbage last year and it is obvious you have a problem with the Franklin coach. They are 10 - 3 and play without size so he must be doing something right. By the way since your were sitting so close to the Brentwood bence, what did he tell his players to do with that guard that lit them up for 28, just keep letting her score eventually she will get tired. Just keep chearing on you Brentwood team and as usually the great coach will take all that talent all the way to Region, or if your lucky that will not get put out until sub-state

After talking with a friend who was at the game-- I think Fred999 needs to go a read the scoring summary!! Mr. FREDDY, I believe you will find that Brentwood was up 20 points with 2 minutes to go. Then they brought in all their RUDIES for mop up duty. While Franklin's coach left his starters in so he could make the score look respectable to idiots like yourself. So what if the off guard went for 28 all that matters is the W!!!!

FHSRebel27--Nice prediction HOMER!!! "Last year is last year-----Different year same old result"

GO PATS---We can get things turned around......