Ooltewah -V- Central

stayNskool

As most of you can tell now, I am watching this game with a lot of interest. I think it is great to see a school like Ooltewah, who has some strong football tradition, starting to make waves in the basketball arena.

Central is a great basketball team with a reputation for being very competitive. I for one plan on attending the game. This will be exciting!

Just a comment... an earlier post in this thread talked about Ooltewah and all the press they were getting. Actually, until the last week, there was almost no press, so how would any of us know they were going to be this good this year? Central got quite a bit of early press, along with Brainerd and Bradley and Cleveland.

It's great to see other schools get some press from time to time. We just don't know much about this Ooltewah team. They seem to be a real sleeper... someone must have woke them up, because all of a sudden, after 1/2 of a season, people are starting to notice them.

Good luck to both teams. I hope it is a hard fought game with great basketball displayed. It should be. See you at the game.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOO!!! HERE COMES THE BIG DAWG BABY!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!

This is going to be a great game. Both teams are returning good players, although I have to give the edge to my boyz. I mean, you don't expect an Old School Balla to give it to Central do you? Anyways, I hear the barrel boyz are comin to the "Barn" (What is this about anyway?) and I welcome some friendly competition.

Game goes to Newk, White, and the boyz. Wneely, call 423-313-7379....ask for Ben....he'll (I'll) answer whatever you need.

THE BIG DAWG

ARF ARF

Everyone keeps asking where all of the trash talk from Central is.. I personally think that all of the students know that this will be a great game either way. Tomorrow night everything will be proved, and then I think that all of the trash talking will start up again....Basically if you win, you have bragging rights (like someone posted earlier).

The guys are pumped and ready to play, but I'm sure that Ooltewah is too. GOOD LUCK POUNDERS!!

Everybody come to this one. It's gonna be packed as it is so you might have to show for the earlier games as well B). The old skool ballaz will be in this hizzle fo shizzle, and like my teammate dirtyowlizzle I must say that it will be no easy task coming to the nest and putting up with us. It's war time boys, lets see how this thing goes down. Ooltewah by 7.

nah they are not as good as bradley. as a matter of fact if they ever play bradley they will get destroyed by the outside shooting of Hare and Pickel... they would have been destroyed by the outside shooting of ooltewah had the refs not picked apart ooltewahs starting lineup by calling unneccessary fouls. considering at one point of the first half Ooltewah had 9 fouls against them while Central only had 2 called against them...one of the worst called games ive ever seen... however ooltewah should have beaten them still were the owls able to hit a freethrow... tough game to swallow