region 5 rankings

Bobvark

Bruin 103, just to help you out, if you want your text to be blue,

you have to close the color tag.[/color]

You have COLOR=Blue, but

you also have to have the closing tag. Your message you want blue needs to be in between.

this way your text will look like this

It's not how good you are, it's how bad you want it

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you. The way I do it is to just click the quote button above whatever it is you want to quote. If you just want a part of it, go down below your text box, and delete all the stuff you don't want. The other way is to click the "Add Reply" button. When you are typing your reply, you can quote something by clicking the quote button above your text box (next to the color and font buttons) to open the quote. Then, copy and paste whatever you want to quote, and hit the quote button one more time to close the quote. That should answer the problem...

give me the points on the use of quotes

Ace ....... Don't know who you are ... But you need to really watch the rankings and such ..... Sullivan from Forrest will be one of the best contenders of the 171's

He's a young man with heart and determination!!!And respect for whoever he steps out on that mat with ....

Rocket fan for life !!!!!!!!

I completely agree from what I've seen over the past four years.

soms

Gessler (Tullahoma) wins Soddy Daisy Tournament by pinning Andrew Smith (McCallie) in the 1st period. Note: Ross (Brentwood) was not there due to an ankle injury. Also Coach Peck one update Headley 171 (Tullahoma) defeated Martin 171 (Blackman) 5-3 for 3rd place at Soddy Daisy.

Brinck (Tullahoma) wrestled 140 the night we wrestled Centennial and defeated Burch (Centennial), so no we have not beat Kozlowski head to head, but we have beat wrestlers that have beaten Kozlowski. We wrestle Diaz (Fairview) this week on Thursday so we will see what we are made of!!!!!

Coach Miller