Region 8?

bobmarley

90 lbs of Charmin, what can I do? Baker went 119 because it was the hardest weight class in the tournament. They had 9 state place winners and qualifiers in there, including the 3rd, 4th, and 6th placers from the year before. Jonas (Ridgeway, state qualifier) didn't even get a seed. He ended up losing to guys who took 2nd and 3rd. Baker was the 4th seed and got beat by guys who took 1st and 3rd. Baker beat the kid who took 3rd in the 1st round and the kid wrestled all the way back, beating Jonas and Baker along the way.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my opinion as well. They gave up the 12 point swing last time, and I think they only lost by 9, so that would have made the difference. The thing is that between Ridgeway, Bartlett, Houston, Germantown, and maybe even Cordova, many of the duals have been only a one match difference. I'm afraid to make any official predictions, because I got mugged about my Houston/Germantown prediction, but I will predict that there will be some great duals and probably an upset or two.