loudon and alcoa freshman team

ozzie82

I don't understand the comment about Coach Mitchell. The guy should be excited he has a tone of talent. Having coached kids on both sides of the river I will be careful about what I say. I think both schools are very lucky L.C. has alot of quality smart basketball players. Loudon has alot of athletic ability and they play very hard. L.C. beat Loudon earlier this year and Loudon won the second meeting both were blow outs both ways. I guess, I was the lucky one I got to coach kids on both freshman teams.

Our county has some very quality 8th grade talent right now. Philly and North played two classic games this year. Ft. Loudon is very good as well. We are blessed right now.

there aint nobody overated when we have beat lc by 16 and then 35 and those lil punks went cryin 2 there moms and dadys tryin 2 get daniel micheal josh charlie marquis smokey wiley chad satch coker bobby boozer milworm seth and tha best coach & waterboy who also scored on yaw coach brown and rashad so what u think about that and who ever did that 2 josh hawkins uncles van , jus wait til football time so holla at ya boy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey scott county y dont yaw come 2 loudon and well see who tha best freshman team is cause we r on a roll and our coach is gonna schedule a game wit yaw 2 see whos that best and anybody else out there who want some jus tell them 2 holla at us

Tell your coach to holla at AE's coach, Coach Toms and he'll be sure to give you a taste of the Roadrunners :ph34r:

I play for the LHS freshman basketball team.And I dont like to toot my own horn,but i think that we are the best athletic freshman team in the state.Yeah its true we have got beat by teams we are 20 points better than like scott county,powell,maryville,and lenoir city.The one and only team that should beat us is Alcoa because their an all around team like us.We split games with alcoa.The maryville game at our house was bull but a win is a win,and the reason we lost at maryville is because we didnt have the SUPERSTAR.Scott county was simply the refs,and powell and l.c. was a tourny in which we really didnt play because of an accident that happened on thanks giving.Yeah i've got excuses and really shouldn't blame anyone but me,but there's always next year.

Coach Brown is try he's best to schedule a game against scott county so that we can shut them up.Then we can decide who the best freshman basketball team is[/font].

First of all Maryville killed Loudon at maryville....it wasnt even close, and your so called "superstar" did play some, he may have not played the whole game like you would have needed him too but hi did play some. Also, yall got beat by Lenoir City? Maryville played at lenoir city and beat them like dogs. Maryville was up 20 at halftime. So dont flatter yourself tooten your own horn.

I play for the  LHS freshman basketball team.And I dont like to toot my own horn,but i think that we are the best athletic freshman team in the state.Yeah its true we have got beat by teams we are 20 points better than like scott county,powell,maryville,and lenoir city.The one and only team that should beat us is Alcoa because their an all around team like us.We split games with alcoa.The maryville game at our house was bull but a win is a win,and the reason we lost at maryville is because we didnt have the SUPERSTAR.Scott county was simply the refs,and powell and l.c. was a tourny in which we really didnt play because of an accident that happened on thanks giving.Yeah i've got excuses and really shouldn't blame anyone but me,but there's always next year.

Coach Brown is try he's best to schedule a game against scott county so that we can shut them up.Then we can decide who the best freshman basketball team is[/font].

First of all Maryville killed Loudon at maryville....it wasnt even close, and your so called "superstar" did play some, he may have not played the whole game like you would have needed him too but hi did play some. Also, yall got beat by Lenoir City? Maryville played at lenoir city and beat them like dogs. Maryville was up 20 at halftime. So dont flatter yourself tooten your own horn.

YAW DIDNT KILL LOUDON FIRST OF ALL AND THE SUPERSTAR WHICH HE ISNT DIDNT PLAY 1 SEC CAUSE HE HAD 2 GET STITCHES. SO IF U WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH U BETTER KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND ANYWAYZ YOU ALL AINT EVAN THAT GOOD .ALL YOU ALL HAVE IS THAT ONE DUDE AND THATS IT,AND IF THE SO CALLED SUPERSTAR DID PLAY THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT YOU ALL AND LENOIR CITY AINT EVEN ANY COMPOTITION AND I GLAD U CAN BRAG THAT YOU ALL BEAT THEM,AND WHEN YOU ALL PLAYED LOUDON YOU ALL WERE DOWN BY 7 AT HALF TIME , SO Y DONT THE SO CALLED REBS PUT TRHE BALL WHERE THERE MOUTH IS <_<:ph34r::angry:

YAW DIDNT KILL LOUDON FIRST OF ALL AND THE SUPERSTAR WHICH HE ISNT DIDNT PLAY 1 SEC CAUSE HE HAD 2 GET STITCHES. SO IF U WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH U BETTER KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND ANYWAYZ YOU ALL AINT EVAN THAT GOOD .ALL YOU ALL HAVE IS THAT ONE DUDE AND THATS IT,AND IF THE SO CALLED SUPERSTAR DID PLAY THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT YOU ALL AND LENOIR CITY AINT EVEN ANY COMPOTITION AND I GLAD U CAN BRAG THAT YOU ALL BEAT THEM,AND WHEN YOU ALL PLAYED LOUDON YOU ALL WERE DOWN BY 7 AT HALF TIME , SO Y DONT THE SO CALLED REBS PUT TRHE BALL WHERE THERE MOUTH IS

Thats gotta be one of the dumbest posts i've ever read...

Beating yall at home by 20 sounds pretty bad to me, but if you don't consider that "killing" I guess thats your opinion. Tyler Maples aka "that one dude" averages about 17 a game, Derek Hunt isnt far behind with 12, and Justin Huskey and Will Jolly with about 10 a piece, so once again "that one dude" isn't all we have.

Yeah, we were down by seven at half time...but who came back and won by 20? Yeah maryville did and thats a sign on a great team that can respond to getting beat.

If Lenoir City isn't any competition, then why can't the great Louden team beat them? Doesn't make any sense to me......

hey mr kycats or whatever first of all yall didnt beat us by 20,and second of all Lenoir City is so bad that we put in our waterboy and to beat it all he scored on them.Now tell me how is that not beating l.c.You thought that l towns balla's reply was pretty dumb i think u should check yaself. :blink:

Edited by HamP

Will people please stop telling everyone Loudon is so awesome. Why dont't you try playing some people in 7-AAA and some other teams in middle and west Tennessee? You will see then.

HEY KRF23 WHY DONT U TELL YOUR ALLS COACH 2 CALL LHS AND WE WILL SCHEDULE A GAME AND WELL JUST SEE HOW AWESOME THAT YOU SAY A 7A TEAM AND PLUS WE WON STATE LAST YEAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND WE PLAYED TEAMS FROM MEMPHIS. SO TELL WHO EVER WANTS TO PLAY JUST TO CALL LHS AND ASK TO COACH BROWN