FIGHTING IRISH CHATT STLYE

rawn

Mr. Rawn, I was just telling Lee Watkins the other day about how you guys were underrated. Y'all have a very well-rounded team. What Coach Delgado says it true. You have to do well in duals tournaments to move up in the duals rankings, but looking at you're line-up, I can tell there will be another classic battle between CBHS and ND for forth place at states (assuming MBA stays as good as they looked at Kenwood).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to make the point that most Catholic kids would go to any lengths to play @ ND. Rudy was an underdog who accomplished his goals. Not unlike a kid that weighs 103 lbs having the chance to compete in an athletic contest that matters. That is what I love about wrestling. Giving anyone who wants to work hard the chance to be an athelete. No other sports can praise a kid that is 5'2" 103lbs as a true champion. You are correct in saying he could possibly have been a great wrestler. He had a wrestlers body.

So it may not be every Catholic kids dream....maybe it was just my dream 100 years ago.....

Rudy's career after ND was amazing. He went on to become a Hobbit and man servant to Frodo Baggins. Some people speculate that it was he who actually saved Middle Earth. It is incredible what a ND education will lead to!

Gollum is evidence of what happens if you cut too much weight.

Easy on my Irish....I can't recall any movies made about UNC football or even if UNC has a team...Plus all that Hobbit stufj is a little too nerdy for me..