no need for a poll i'll tell you the champs

Unionvegas

I'll go with Peabody in class A.

AA is hard to call. I''ll give the edge to LA over Jackson Co., but I think Gibson Co. does have a better chance than in the past.

I'll go with Mt. Juliet beating Sevier Co. for the AAA state championship.

I know that all that matters is how you perform once you get there, but SC already beat MJ in the greeneville tourny, so that kinda gives them an edge.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LA continues their sloppy, horrible playing they would be lucky to win a Jr. Pro tournament. I mean...They only had 3 field goals in the entire second half last night against SMITH COUNTY. However, if they play like we all know they can, teams that can beat them are going to come far and few between. I believe they will take it all the way. They have talent, good coaching, and Beechboard. LA ALL THE WAY!

Edited by WannaBLikeBeech

As far as class A goes..have not seen Clarkrange play, but I have seen Peabody play several times. In order to be the man you have to beat the man and in terms of class A ball they have not been beaten. Peabody should win another title.

Class AA will be hard to pick. I agree, in order to be the man you have to beat the man and 7AA has its share of gold balls. This year may be different as Gibson County is playing pretty good. Don't count out Westview either. GC should have a chance this year. GO GC!!

Class AAA...Shelbyville should win...

If LA continues their sloppy, horrible playing they would be lucky to win a Jr. Pro tournament. I mean...They only had 3 field goals in the entire second half last night against SMITH COUNTY. However, if they play like we all know they can, teams that can beat them are going to come far and few between. I believe they will take it all the way. They have talent, good coaching, and Beechboard. LA ALL THE WAY!

Don't take too much away from the Night Bird defence. ;)

you know after eading these posts i do have to make a change because i simply have done peabody wrong, your right to be the class A champs you got to beat the class A champs

A............. peabody

AA.............Still Jackson County

AAA..............Shelbyville

just keep your programs from last year cause nothings gonna change

Class Winner Runner Up

A Peabody Clarkrange

AA Jackson County Livingston

AAA Shelbville Oak Ridge

DII Briarcrest Harpeth Hall

There are mine. I think all of these can meet in the championship. If not help me out and I will revamp my runners up!

Good Luck to All!!!

AAA                      Oak Ridge

There are mine.  I think all of these can meet in the championship.  If not help me out and I will revamp my runners up!

Good Luck to All!!!

You cannot be serious Oak Ridge is terrible, I've got two words for ya...SEVIER COUNTY

Exactly...you can't crown Oak Ridge...they have already been beaten by the #1 team in the state Sevier County...AAA Champs.....the most obvious choice.

Go Bearettes :D:D