MACON CO BASKETBALL

TIGERPRIDE MC

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway thru his 6th grade year. If he does go to RBS then good luck. He needs to know though that Coach Owen doesn't put up with any crap either. He sat Daniel Meador out for a game earlier this year due to disciplinary actions and thats his best player. So you know he would have no problem jerking Colby out if he doesn't do what he wants. Thats what that family wants though, someone that will let him be the star and won't make him do anything, especially defensivly. Like I said, a good kid, but the family has some serious priorities backwards.

Yes, the York that quit in basketball quit in football......all I have to say to Jacob, is that he is the biggest coward I know. I think Colby is a great guy off of the court as well, but his dad doesnt see things the way Coach Brown does, so Colby doesnt either. Macon has had 3 great games, and with the attitude they have now, I'm really impressed. As much as I hate to say this, they are a much better team since the guys quit.....

ok i have read all of your replys. mc has only won one game that was when stinson was there. He is only a sophmore. He will be good and he isn't a coward as alot of you are making of him. if you don't believe me just watch for your own self. he has already had people wanting him to come to different schools around this area. he will play ball again but not for brown. seems awful funny he's not the only one in the present and past that brown has ran away from the team.

Could Stinson matchup to Kunce, Brinkley, or Jones of Station Camp??? Those three are sophomores also. Brinkley averaging 13 a game. Jones 9 points a game with 10+ rebounds. Kunce maybe the best defensive player in the district averaging about 3 or 4 steals a game along with about 8 points. Would Stinson be able to matchup with these guys?

Stinson averaged 10 points a game. Not for sure about rebounds, but I would say probally around 5 a game. He was just thrown in there this year without any high school experience. He is going to make mistakes I know, but he also done a great job for what he did coming in with out any exp.. Brown has ran a good one off the team and so has he it the past! You know what I am talking about muffin. I don't think macon is doing better with out them personally.

Well, quitting at 3 schools will not help you get playing time at the 4th! I didn't know he had been at those schools. He'll have a lot of trouble getting playing time somewhere else, no matter where he goes. As far as the Station Camp players, they're some of the most athletic kids I've seen by far this year. Good ball players. They're going to be tough to handle the next few years.

TommyG

Stinson had to move from Allen county, because his family wanted to move not because all of this other stuff you all are syaing. He has only quit at one school, and that is at Macon Co. He has had coaches call him wanting him to play for them, so I am sure that he will not have trouble finding playing time. I think he will be able to compete with those guys from Station Camp next year.