Giles Co. 58, Loretto 50

PageMan

Hey LBQuarterback Club!! Your wrong as usual!! The sky isnt' (falling) , its already (fell) right in on the heads of you and your pathetic (Lady Cats Team this past Tuesday!!As i always say, Go LADY MUSTANGS, we just have to stomach the (idiotic, and uneducated) comments of the IDIOTIC, AND UNEDUCATED Lady Cat Fans!!Good Luck to the Lady Mustangs, the Mustangs, the Lawrence Co. Wildcats (Boys), and the Summertown Lady Eagles and Eagles!! and as far as the Lady Cats, and their coaches, good luck to yall as well, (break a leg Lady CAts!!)

P.S. Hey LB dont worry bout us, we'll be just fine, you need to worry about your ball club, and who is it, #25? They are the ones who seem to be in a bit of a struggle this year!! Maybe, Tullahoma was the answer, take her back and see if it works!!! He He He!!! :ph34r::(:(;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY LBQUARTERBACK that was uncalled for,loretto has the better team this year they have proved that by beating the wildcats twice so take it and move on.i made some comments last week about how loretto was talking and what do you do you come in here and talk trash.i will say this to you do not throw stonesbeacause loretto's program did not make headlines in the local paper and did not make it to the local shool board either.i support all the teams in this county just like you need to.show some class and be positive with your comments.sorry loretto fans some people just don't have no class.

Edited by sbm

Hey once again LBQuarterback Club, the only thing that can be booked is that the team you support stinks!! :) Your comment on the Lady Cats going further in the region that Loretto is hilarious!! How are the Lady Cats going to go further than anybody in the region, the district comes before region, and Lawrence Co. wont' make it out of their district!! So unless your meaning the Lawrence Co. Wildcats (the boys team) when you say that , then your way off again!! Whut do u know, LB is wrong again!!! Well, peace out!! And He He He!! Isnt that the idiotic way you end ur posts!!!!

GO LADY MUSTANGS, AND MUSTANGS!! AND AS ALWAYS JANA #41!!!! :)

• 1 month later...