Tyler Smith

mas1821

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the post itzme. The thing is, the person that started this post is out of high school. Another thing.......... Iused to give high regard to krogers posts until he went on a thread about Bolivar and said that a State Championship was a sure thing for them and that we didn't even have a chance. That's not a good fan in my opinion. You have to be faithful to your team...period.

When was the last time Tyler had a chance to get hot from behind the arch? I don't remember one single game where he shot more than four times from back there. He does exactly what is asked of him from coach Holt, and that is to post down low. Krogers, you say he gets called for charging alot lately, when was the last time he fouled out of a game? I don't think it has happened one time this year. Tyler is a awsome threat on both ends of the court period!

Nobody said he fouls out. He does get his fair share of charges call...everyone knows that. As for Bolivar being the best in 2A...they are. We probably won't get the chance to face them until state, because I don't see them losing again in the substate. I know we have a very talented team, but Willie Kemp will pick us a part and leave the rest to Brian Lake and O. Kemp. Do we have a point guard that can score 18 points and have 18 dimes in one game...UH NO. Everyone knows Giles will have a cakewalk through region, then we get to face one of the always tough Memphis area teams. This is where the real ball begins. If anyone actually thinks that Giles County can beat Bolivar with the game that we are playing right now, you might ought to open your eyes. There is alot of ball left between now and March, so anything is possible come time for the return trip to the 'BORO'.

Tyler had like 20-24 pts I would say. Starters played around 14 minutes total. Subs may have logged more minutes than starters. Everyone scored I think. Final was in the neighborhood of 93-38. It was ugly.

I know he wasn't there tonight or else I would have told him what's up, but shouts out to Mario Davis. I was askin Emmett and #3 about you man. I wish you a safe and speedy recovery. Emmett, you a baller for a shortie. Keep up the good work and I'll see yall in Lewisburg.

IF U WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH BRANDON WRIGHT OFFICIALLY OWNS HIM........ I KNOW WHAT UR GONNA SAY UR GONNA TELL ME THAT SMITH SCORED MORE POINTS BUT HOW MANY OF THOSE POINTS DID HE MAKE WHEN WRIGHT WAS IN HMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WHAT I THOUGHT MUHAHAHHAHAH NO ONE MESSES WITH BA AND GETS AWAY WITH IT Edited by Scatman

IF U WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH BRANDON WRIGHT OFFICIALLY OWNS HIM........ I KNOW WHAT UR GONNA SAY UR GONNA TELL ME THAT SMITH SCORED MORE POINTS BUT HOW MANY OF THOSE POINTS DID HE MAKE WHEN WRIGHT WAS IN HMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WHAT I THOUGHT MUHAHAHHAHAH NO ONE MESSES WITH BA AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

Riiiiiiiight. Sounds like you have been sniffing some glue or something. Hope to see you in Giles County next week, Eagle man.

IF U WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH BRANDON WRIGHT OFFICIALLY OWNS HIM........ I KNOW WHAT UR GONNA SAY UR GONNA TELL ME THAT SMITH SCORED MORE POINTS BUT HOW MANY OF THOSE POINTS DID HE MAKE WHEN WRIGHT WAS IN HMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WHAT I THOUGHT MUHAHAHHAHAH NO ONE MESSES WITH BA AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

Brandon went man to man on D with Tyler while Justin Morris went man to man on D with Brandon! So how in the heck do you possibly think Brandon dominated Tyler??????????????lol!!!!!!!!!!! See you NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!hahahahaha

Who is this guy??!!

Nobody "owned" anybody. I think B. Wright is the better, more valuable player overall between the two, but it's pretty close. GCHS has a better supporting cast overall, especially right now. It should be a good game nontheless. Barry Turner will be back for his first game in a while, and trust me, that makes a big difference.