Tyler Smith

mas1821

Scatman WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! Yeah Brandon Wright owns Tyler.....not!!! I really dont think you know what your talking about. You obviously didnt watch the BA-GCHS game. Its kinda hard to own someone who scores more points than you. You should really reconsider going to a private school after a horrible post like that. See you next Tuesday, we've got the mob waiting on you!!!

WE READY!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey krogers sorry it's taken me so long to reply. But seriously man I can't believe you won't even giveyour own team a chance. Look at how much we've improved..... and we still don't have a chance? We'll have to agree to not agree at all on this one. I hope we prove you wrong. And to GCHS players.... good luck Tue. night. Bench Mob is ready!!!!

:rolleyes: To krogers and the rest of you haters

Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle let me dig into your brain. First the fact Your guide to the NATION'S BEST players HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS sporting news magazine Jan. 14, 2004. Artical 1 The top 50 junior gems by Rob Bodenburg and Jon Mahoney. "#16 Tyler Smith Giles County [Pulaski, Tenn.] small forward, 6'-7",210. Smith's long, skinny arms allow him to playlike a 6-9 or 6-10 player. He's athletic an has a nice all-round game. He canblow by his defender and take it to the basket or spot up and hit the 3-pointer. Although he needs to improve his ballhandling to play the wing at the next level, his athleticism and ability make him a big-time prospect. Smith, who averaged 19.7 points and 7.1 rebounds while leading Giles County to the state championship as a sophomore, already is receiving interest from Kentuccky, Memphis, Tennessee and Vanderbilt" end quote. Artical 2 Player ranking top 10 by state Tennessee 1. Shawne Williams SF, Sr 2. Corey Brewer SF, Sr 3. Tyler Smith SF, Jr. This won't hurt much krogers I will take it slow for you ok. First what credential do you have that makes you think you have the right to judge anyone's talent? What major or repected magazine do you wright for maybe SI no he got props in that one Espn no I think not! What major college you recuit for or resepcts your insight on prospects Kentucky, Flordia,Georgia,Alabama,Tennessee,Memphis or Maybe Vandy. D1 schools who all want a kid that cant shoot and will sit the bench in college. What makes you a better scout than the ones these schools have sent to scout him? Why dosent the artical I provided for you say anything about his poor shooting? Why do you post with out fact. :D Please reply for more verbal assationation.

Edited by Chi

Get off Krogers for a second...

Tyler is a very talented kid with a long way to go. He doesn't shoot well. He is 6'5 (how some are saying 6'7 is beyond me). The kid doesn't play hard all the time. The tools are all there. No one that has seen Jamont Gordon would rank Tyler ahead of him. Period. Is Tyler a High Major prospect? Yes. But if he doesn't show some improvement, he may be a very average player at that level. If he went Mid Major, I think he would be a star. Don't get me wrong, the kid has great talent. But he does have a long way to go. So definitely don't get mad at one of your own biggest fans for saying it how it is. Everyone I talked to that went to the BA game (Coaches), left amazed with Brandon Wright, and iffy on Tyler. That's just the way it is...

How were they iffy on Tyler when it came down to the end most of the time he at least touched the ball Wright never took a shot in the last 2minutes of the game now come on Gomab , if the game was on the line wouldn't you tell your Midstate Ballers to get it to the one who was impressing you and the one you could count on.Tyler just played great defense on Brandon by denying him the ball ,they could't get the ball to him down low. Like tcross says DEFENSE WINS BALL GAMES OFFENSE PUT FANS IN THE STANDS. By the way Tyler was the leading scorer as well . I'm sure when you were talking to the other coaches Gomab you were very non-biased ,after all everyone on here knows how you feel about Tyler Smith.

I hear you gomad2 you make somed good points. M.J. was also told he was not as good as the rest in high school. As time went on he made them eat those word by becoming one of the best players every. Have some tact about how you talk about people. Time will tell the story. God Bless you all see when you state an opion with respect you get respect.

LOL...LOL...You guys are coming down hard on me, like it is going to hurt my feelings...uh...it takes a little more than the opinions of high school students to hurt me. I simply stated that Tyler has no consistent game outside of 20 feet...everyone knows that and if you don't, you might ought to open your eyes. He came back against Marshall County and hit 3 treys...does that make him have an outside shot...probably not. You guys immediately got on me after that game...LOL. I come to most every Giles County game to watch him and him alone play ball. He is the most talented player on the floor every night...though on some nights he fails to show it. He needs a great teacher like Roy Williams, Pitino, Coach K...to help him develop as an all around player that is unstoppable from anywhere on the floor. His shot will come just like it did his freshman year, but when is the question.

P.S. Tyler Smith is NOT GOD...Incredibly talented and gifted...but NOT GOD.

I am through with this discussion...

Keith, I talked to Billy this morning at school and he wants to meet you! I will introduce you two at the BA game. Now please answer this question, when has Tyler ever had to play outside on offense? How in the world is he suppose to get hot from outside when he only shoots from out there 2 or 3 times a game? Don't get happy just because the real GOD is backing you on this one! He ONLY TALKS NEGATIVE ABOUT TYLER. There is no other post by lil gonad in the last year where he talks so negative about any player! Gonad has a serious chip on his shoulder and you know it as well as I do! One last question, if you really feel this way about Tyler then why don't you talk to him instead of posting on here. Is it so you might get someone to agree with you? Me being a real fan of GCHS would talk one on one with student who might benefit from what I have to say instead of getting on here and blasting them!