Freshman Basketball

HamP

The Harriman Blue Devil Freshman team could probly kill Loudon or any team around .....They won the East Tenn. State championship in middle school and no one has came within 40 points of beatin them ...well they beat Rockwoods J.V. 77-41 other than that I dont think anyone can touch them...Look for Harriman to have a state championship in 2 or 3 yrs....C'mon its Loudon..SCRUBS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well footballfever, to set the record straight......Harriman won the East Tn.Sectional Small School Divison Championship. John Sevier Middle School in Kingsport won the Large School Division Championship over Science Hill.

There is no dought Harriman has a very good team. But its a stretch to say they would kill teams like Maryville, Loudon, Alcoa etc. Im not going to say DB could beat Harriman (considering they don't play) but if you come and see them play I bet you would change your mind about Harriman killing them. ;)

another loudon loser running off at the mouth.... i wonder if you were at the freshman football game this past season when we beat you all 48-20 (14 points on our backups).... that was a fun game.... its always fun when the other teams coach tells his players to tackle our players when we've gone out of bounds and then congratulate ur teammates when they do it. its fun when the other team resorts to spitting in our faces b/c theyre getting killed so badly. loudon is truly a class act.

OK maybe Maryville but other than that I don't think Loudon could handle these boys....Alcoa ...maybe, not out of the picture...In middle school these boys mine as well played in the Large Division because in the tourney nobody came as close of 20 points at beating them ...I was at the championship game....And my cousin had 20 points and 10 boards at the half and got the MVP of the tourney...he didn't play anymore after 2:00 left in the 2nd quarter..I'm not taking anything away from anyone but for someone to get on here and brag about being the best Freshman team and have 4 loses is absurd..at least have 1 or 2 loses before you start running your mouth