Unaka Vs Cloudland

kryptonite20

Hey XtremeLoco, NObody beats Unaka at Unaka. Harriman was lucky. Unaka will beat cloudland 20 points. Im glad tolleys finally done hunting and the pools closed so hes got nothing to do but play ball. Byrd needs to put his football awards away, THIS AINT FOOTBALL. No pads now byrd. Cook is horrible, shave the sideburns, Stockton needs to go back to the brady bunch, and Cody Jones is worst player in the history of the WVC. Yall better be ready cause cline, mccann, chambers, holtsclaw, jones, and collins are gonna dominate. You cant stop the Rangers. Go back to Bob's dairyland.

P.S. Im gonna get the nations #1 crowd pumped up too, you wont even be able to hear the whistle blow.

Lady Rangers are gonna dominate too, no hanson no red bra, Its Over.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey XtremeLoco, NObody beats Unaka at Unaka. Harriman was lucky. Unaka will beat cloudland 20 points. Im glad tolleys finally done hunting and the pools closed so hes got nothing to do but play ball. Byrd needs to put his football awards away, THIS AINT FOOTBALL. No pads now byrd. Cook is horrible, shave the sideburns, Stockton needs to go back to the brady bunch, and Cody Jones is worst player in the history of the WVC. Yall better be ready cause cline, mccann, chambers, holtsclaw, jones, and collins are gonna dominate. You cant stop the Rangers. Go back to Bob's dairyland.

P.S. Im gonna get the nations #1 crowd pumped up too, you wont even be able to hear the whistle blow.

Lady Rangers are gonna dominate too, no hanson no red bra, Its Over.

Someone had a wee bit too much coffee this morning.

Xtreme Loco needs to stay off the sites that have nothing to do with his school. And this is a sports site not CNN take you WAR stories somewhere else. Unaka would beat Rockwood at Unaka, There gonna beat Cloudland at Unaka tonight and if Harriman wants to make another trip, id say coach ensor and the rangers will be happy to welcome them back to snavley gymnasium.

xloco, i would be willing to bet that whitelighting is actually from cloudland high school. this is nothing more than a motivator tool to get the highlanders fired up for tonights game as if they need too. i don't see that being anyone from unaka. harriman beat unaka twice and both games went down to the wire. i don't know who is better and it really doesn't matter right now, just who happens to get hot at tournament time. university high went to the state last year as the third place team from our conference. if unaka gets to the sub-state and that is a big if, i am sure they will play a quality opponents. i think one game at a time would be the best remedy for all teams at this point of the season.

Trust me Whitelightning is by far not from cloudland he is personally a good friend

of mine and he is from the good o'l stoney creek and he is gonna have the student section up and going tonight for both the girls and the boys game we are not to fond of cloudland up here on the creek since what happened in football this year so we figure its time to give them a little payback for what they did to us in football

However cloudland if you guys want to this year when Unaka receives its 7th strait

conference title we can always use some of your boys and girls up there to shine the other 6 we have won.............see you mountain folks tonight :unsure: