Kyle Maynard (Collins Hill) - Tonight on HBO

RMC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bama--

I'd really like to see them. Will you be at either of our state tournaments? If so, I could pay you for a copy of each. Anyway, get back to me, because I would love to get ahold of them. I greatly appreciate it. By the way, who has seen the movie "Reversal"? I heard it was horrible, but I was hoping it would be good. Is it worth buying?

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to update you guys on Kyle Maynard. He finished second in the Region and qualified for State today.

As a whole, Collins Hill qualified all 14 wrestlers for state, with 5 first, 6 second, and 3 third placers. Parkview had 13 qualify with 8 first place finishers.

Just wanted to update you guys on Kyle Maynard. He finished second in the Region and qualified for State today.

As a whole, Collins Hill qualified all 14 wrestlers for state, with 5 first, 6 second, and 3 third placers. Parkview had 13 qualify with 8 first place finishers.

Thanks for the update RMC. I wish Kyle and the Collins Hill team best of luck at state. What is your take on their chances of beating Parkview and is there any other team(s) that will challenge for the championship?