Unaka beats Cloudland

osubrutus

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU:

I couldn't agree more, The Lady Rangers had a solid performance and well deserved W. As for Rikki she is super talented and from what I had read has really stepped up since recovering from her injury.

Sportie, Keepingscore:

There is a post already on here about that "dead horse", let it be. Since talking about ball is not the same as playing ball let's all be happy for each school and hope to see them both go to the BORO. and have great sucess.

To quote a great American

"And that's all I have to say about that" <_<

GMA, Sorry, I haven't been on here in a long time so, I would like my chance at beating this dead horse. I for one am a Unaka fan all the way and I also like Elizabethton. I think that the Elizabethton coach needs to put his personal feelings aside and let his girls have a say. If I was on a team that was undefeated, I would not back down from a team that is challenging me. That would be like Mike Tyson never fighting Evander Hollifield because he thought he would get beat. My horse is up and running for any feedback on this. Giddy up giddy up. <_<

SECOND NOTICE

SECOND SEMI-ANNUAL DEAD HORSE BEATING CONTEST

RULES

1. Must be from Stoney Creek.

2. Must own, or have access to, a stick.

3. Must have city school equivalent of a third-grade education (this qualifies most, but not all, Unaka graduates).

4. Must know the difference between a dead horse and a dead dog.

5. Must refuse to believe Elizabethton and Unaka won't play this season or next.

6. Must have a cousin-marries-cousin situation in the family (this qualifies nearly all Unaka graduates)

Winner is first person to beat horse to death

SECOND NOTICE

RULES

3. Must have city school equivalent of a third-grade education (this qualifies most, but not all, Unaka graduates).

5. Must refuse to believe Elizabethton and Unaka won't play this season or next.

6. Must have a cousin-marries-cousin situation in the family (this qualifies nearly all Unaka graduates)

Well heck fire Paw I only qualify for 5 of them there rules. Do ya think I cans still play.

SECOND NOTICE

RULES

No Tact,

I wish I could get me one of o' them quality edge-a-ma-cations they dish out down thar at EHS. Since you'ins is so much better maybe you could tutor me and bring me up from this 3rd grade edge-a-ma-cation I earned in county schools. If only my poor old pa coulda drove me down to Betsy. I bet I woulda been one of them thar Ivy Leaguers.