Matman rankings

Hamm

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamm, I have mountains of respect for you, but I don't think Rossview is better than Kenwood (or about five other teams...Collierville, Clarksville, Notre Dame, etc.) I also think that CBHS is better than Franklin, but they are different divisions, so it's hard to say. Anyway, I'm not sure if you wanted some whining, but I'm always ready to give you some. Keep up the good work.

You are right. I think a lot of it comes down to Warfield and Kelly Felix. If they are healthy, it's close. If not, CBHS would score way too many team points with the fat guys to be made up by a weakened group of Franklin lower-weights. By the way, check the thread about Mr. Rossview. It says that Kenwood beat Rossview like 47-20 or something.

Have Dix, Konz, and Baker wrestled at 140? I know Baker finished ahead of Dix at Bradley, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's better. I think Konz would have to beat Baker, or Baker would have to lose for Konz to move ahead of him. I saw Konz lose to Collierville's unranked 135, who bumped up to wrestle him at CBHS. Maybe that's why I'm not all that impressed by him, but I would still think that Baker would have to lose to move down. That's just me. I hear Rankin Morgan of Baylor (140) broke his arm. You might want to check on that. I'm sure someone will deny or verify pretty soon. That's all I can find. Looks like one of the best yet. It takes a brave man to tackle the situation at 152 in D1. While Cody hasn't done too much this year, he hasn't screwed up really, so I guess that makes him number 2. The rest after that is just a guess. Anyone know who Cody has beat and lost to this year?

Edited by best_of_the_west