Who Holds the Keys?

reftn

Okay,

here is the deal, if you want to know why, you can e-mail FHSRebel27 and ask him. That is what I did. To his credit, he did respond to me in a very quick fashion. I disagreed with his reasons for locking the thread (no reason) but that is the responsibility that he has.

I suggest that you click on his screen name, go to the e-mail link and send him your thought and suggestions.

I have e-mail coacht on this moderator before and coacht says he has his support and I agreed to trust coacht's assessment on this one for now.

CoachT is CoachT; I'm not him. CoachT has many more gray hairs than I do. I'm just a moderator. It's not my goal to come off as some mean, big bad wolf. My goal is to just keep the boards for which I'm a moderator as an arena to discuss high school sports in a positive manner. I love high school sports as much as y'all do and I enjoy discussing them as well.

I'm going to lock this thread, too. My reason is Rule 17- "Be Private: If you have any concerns or criticism on how we operate these message boards, do NOT post your query on the site. Send us an email and we'll explain any issue you have."

That's exactly what texas23 did and I don't mind at all discussing any issue you have with my decisions via that method.

There have been 255 threads started on this board alone in the month of January. Two of the 255 have been locked, including this one, and one has been deleted because it was the same as this one.

As long as there are boards on CoachT there will be moderators and I will support them. As long as there are moderators there will be threads closed. The day that we lose control of that then that is the day that all boards on CoachT will close, permanently.

I suggest you enjoy the fact that you have a place to discuss wrestling. If you do not have the desire to discuss wrestling then you need to find a different web site because that is what we do.