Top Posters In This Topic

Rickey Ross - Adairsville, GA

Wes Green - Whitwell

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg

Bubba Simmons - GA ?

Chad Barger - Sequatchie

Gerald Tidwell - Warren Co.

Thanks tnvols98nc!

Does anyone have any details about them especially Ross & Simmons?

Bubba Simmons - GA ?

Wes Green - Whitwell= This name stands out not a big fan of his offensive system but interesting to see what he could do with the number of athletes he would have at Sequatchie or Marion County with what he has done with the few he has had at Whitwell!

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg= Was he an assistant at Sequatchie several years ago?

Chad Barger - Sequatchie= I think the players all like coach Barger but is he willing to change the offense from its current scheme?

Gerald Tidwell - Warren Co.= If he is on really on the list we have a problem!

Wes Green - Whitwell

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg

Bubba Simmons - GA ?

Chad Barger - Sequatchie

Gerald Tidwell - Warren Co.

Thanks tnvols98nc!

Does anyone have any details about them especially Ross & Simmons?

Bubba Simmons - GA ?

Wes Green - Whitwell= This name stands out not a big fan of his offensive system but interesting to see what he could do with the number of athletes he would have at Sequatchie or Marion County with what he has done with the few he has had at Whitwell!

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg= Was he an assistant at Sequatchie several years ago?

Chad Barger - Sequatchie= I think the players all like coach Barger but is he willing to change the offense from its current scheme?

Why do you have a problem with Coach Tidwell ELA?

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg= Was he an assistant at Sequatchie several years ago? yes

Wes Green - Whitwell= This name stands out not a big fan of his offensive system but interesting to see what he could do with the number of athletes he would have at Sequatchie or Marion County with what he has done with the few he has had at Whitwell! Wes Green is a very good, well organized coach. Would do well anywhere due to his personality. Average players play above their head and outstanding athletes play great.

Bubba Simmons - GA ? Use to coach where you are at ELA

Rickey Ross - Adairsville, GA Never heard of him but probably, as I understand the situation at Sequatchie, the leading candidate for the job

b]Why do you have a problem with Coach Tidwell ELA?[/b]

John Calhoun - S. Pittsburg= Was he an assistant at Sequatchie several years ago?  yes

Wes Green - Whitwell=  This name stands out not a big fan of his offensive system but interesting to see what he could do with the number of athletes he would have at Sequatchie or Marion County with what he has done with the few he has had at Whitwell!  Wes Green is a very good, well organized coach.  Would do well anywhere due to his personality.  Average players play above their head and outstanding athletes play great.

Bubba Simmons - GA ? Use to coach where you are at ELA

Rickey Ross - Adairsville, GA  Never heard of him but probably, as I understand the situation at Sequatchie, the leading candidate for the job

Why do you have a problem with Coach Tidwell
He is the coach that got into trouble in McMinnville by throwing a helmet and hitting a player during halftime I think was also involved in a incident after a game. Go and put his name in the search engine at the bottom of the page and see what comes up!!

Wes Green - Whitwell= I think Coach Green could be a good fit!

Bubba Simmons - GA ? Use to coach where you are at ELA = I knew I had heard that name some where before!

Rickey Ross - Adairsville, GA Never heard of him but probably, as I understand the situation at Sequatchie, the leading candidate for the job

I would like to know more about this guy!

Edited by Sequatchie

Well the way I see it, if Sequatchie doesn't hire Wes Green then they can expect to get that tail whiped like they have the last two years. I like Sequatchie, but as a Whitwell allumni I hate to see Wes leave. I am not going to go there on this board, but I can understand him leaving if he is offered the job. I am behind him either way.