Small school TMSAA district seedings for...

TheAnswer9

The T-N-T Tournament is where the LC girls are going anyway. Out of curiosity, what class is LC in at that tournament. If they are in one of the bigger classifications, then they think the T-N-T offers inferior competion. They understandably feel they can compete at that level. I don't really know, I was just making some observations. :lol::D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, it is not a RUMOR. Winfield has dropped out of the tournament! I am from Norwood.... we got the word yesterday, we will be playing Oakdale Tues. night

What time will Oakdale be playing Sat. night @ Coalfield?

and by the way TheAnswer9 we didn't get to finish our conversation Tues @ Norwood, but the girls & I all agree.....IT WAS A CHARGE!!

Have a great day and we will see how this plays out starting Tues. night!!

Thank's for the confidence builder "shelliebeans!!" Good luck to your girls next week---hope to make it by a couple of times since the gym is in my backyard--LOL!!

As for the gametime at Coalfield, it is in the Thursday Morgan County News. They will play the wnner of Thursday night's Wartburg-PJ game at either 7:00 or 7:30 Saturday night!!

Of course hoops24. I know being from the "Bright" you have to defend your girls as would the Oakdale people had it been on the other end my friend!! "Shelliebeans" and I were talking (we got interrupted and she finished the conversation), her being an observant fan--neither a fan of Oakdale or Sunbright--I wanted her honest opinion!!! I could go on, but......

However things may be, I want to wish you, the fans, and the girls (players) of Sunbright nothing but the best of luck the rest of the way this season, represent this area well in Springfield!!

TheAnswer9

I don't know who hoops24 is and if you think its me your wrong. You made the call the way you seen it. Did I get upset? The only time I got upset was when you did not give me a time out after a made basket. But thats not why we lost. Oakdale had a very good game plan. The T-N-T made be cancell by the principal.

I'll tell anyone this and I truly mean this from my heart: I have the upmost respect for every middle school (from Alan Davis to Fred Snow to Laura Stewart to Melanie Smith) and high school in Morgan County. When I am on the court calling a ballgame I do my very best and try my dangest---if I were "perfect" I'd be doing it for a living, but I do it for the kids. Just look at my SAYING AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SCREEN!!

I do sincerly hope no one holds an ill will of any kind towards me as I leave it on the court when things are done--nothing personal!!

As for the TO, I did apoligze to you (Coach Davis) and looked for a TO immediately next time down the court. I told him I didn't hear it due to the noise in the gym.

And I truly hope you, the team, and the fans get to go to Springfield. And that's my 2 cents worth!!

Edited by TheAnswer9