Ooltewah vs. Walker Valley Tuesday Night

wvstangs8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a LOT of truth to that. Not only were the players that we were missing key, one was our best player, Courtney White. WV is good, but has no match for him inside.

O and one more thing to all of you WV fans, this game, dont talk trash and then say that the reason you lost is your school size. You cant have it both ways

None of the trash talking will mean anything on the court for either side. What matters is what happens on the court. From what I have seen Walker Valley is a good outside shooting team, while Ooltewah has a lot of weapons. This past Saturday afternoon they beat a vastly improved Red Bank team from last year by 14 and had four guys score 14 or more.

If Walker Valley is hitting from the outside then this game will remain fairly close. If not, watch out. Ooltewah clicking on all cylinders looks pretty good to me.

ok i am going to be brutally honest all Walker Valley is ,is a basketball team with players that were not good enough to be on bradleys team i am not trash talking them but its true all Walker Valley is really good at is shooting 3 pointers they proved that at the bradley game itself but anyways the owls are going to beat Walker Valley and they should go owls from a bears fan

"ok i am going to be brutally honest all Walker Valley is ,is a basketball team with players that were not good enough to be on bradleys team i am not trash talking them but its true all Walker Valley is really good at is shooting 3 pointers they proved that at the bradley game itself but anyways the owls are going to beat Walker Valley and they should go owls from a bears fan"

Wow!! What a comment.I dont know where you got the idea that all Walker Valley's team is people that couldnt make it at Bradley!! There are 3 guys on Walker Valleys team that tried out at Bradley (out of what like 13) and 2 of the three made it! Man, if Walker Valley is a sorry team, and they almost beat you,what does that make Bradley?

The way I see it, the Ooltewah team is a much better team than that of Walker Valley. The only real competition for WV has been Cleveland, Bradley, and Ooltewah. They lost to all three of them. That doesn't take anything away from WV. As a matter of fact, ANY team that scores in the 90's in consecutive games must have some pretty good players. The difference is, Ooltewah seems to be bigger (a little more talented) down low. If the Mustangs hit 14 or 15 3's, then it could be interesting. I just don't see any team hitting that many 3's on the road. Should be a good game. Wish I could be there. Good luck to both teams.

The Owls beat this half decent team with two players out and two players ineligable to play yet, but all of that is over and Ooltewah will field thier full squad. The owls won by 8 or so last time, and you can rest assure that the owls will at least double if not triple that win total. Shoot threes all you want mustangs, you cant stop courtney white inside, and he shoots a lot better from 5 feet out then yall do from 25