Region 8 Competition week of 1-26-04

region8fan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-town did not have a 215 last Friday night vs cbhs.

they were fearful you would put the big mike move on him.....................or he had a rib injury. i know the later was true.

by the way, looked for you after the match to give you the coordinates of the post match celebration but you must have disappeared. hiding from the post match cleanup i presume.

wrestling101 (whomever you are), I found it. Matt Robbins is the name. I think he has only wrestled against Ridgeway, due to injury. He had Ashkenaz on his back, but later got pinned. Arjay (whomever you are), I know Rad beat Parnell, and like you said, they got a new heavyweight. Burgan is just too big. I saw him wrestle Lindow, and he got pinned right at the end of the first, but he did a pretty good job. Now, as we all know, heavyweight matches can go against all predictions on any given day, so don't hold me to it. I don't know if they'll put the new 215 on the mat. It depends on if he's hurt and how well Coach Bradley thinks he will do against Autry, or how well he think Pecor will do against Matthews. If he thinks he can avoid a pin at one weight, he might do it. As far as the best mat-side coach, that's one limb I will not step out on. Perhaps the two schools' supporters care to debate. All I know is that both are living legends here in region 8. Oh and don't forget the assistants--a Simpson and the Vice-Chairman of the TWF. Most programs would love to get these guys as head coaches. Good luck everyone.

Edited by best_of_the_west

Hey, you know where to find it just as well as I do.

gtsw, weigh-ins @ 5, wrestling starts @ 6. I'll be there. Everyone should come out.

hey, gtsw asked about time and i'll be at a tri with the baptists and lions at the academy on cherry road. and some duals do have different start times; like the devil v. mustang tilt on hump day is a weight 6, beatdown 7 timeframe.

good luck to you in the dragon v. wolves contest. take good notes. :D