Best Freshman

jmsballa33

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple has 2 very good freshmen. Both start and log alot of minutes. They are Seth Skogen and Dee Newson. They both have potential to be All State their Junior and Senior year.

And don't forget about Josh Smith at Temple. He's a freshman and doesn't get the minutes yet in varsity -- but I think he also has the potential to be all-state by his junior and senior year.

Edited by oldtimeballer63

yeah, maurice miller is good, but he really should be in the 11th grade. so hes good, but he'll be eighteen next year as a sophomore. so yeah, i guess he is the man for a sixteen or seventeen year old freshman.

wow, Miller won't be eligible for 4 yrs if this is true.

Jamie Graham(pg), Whites Creek

he already plays quality varsity minutes.

Edited by cobrafan90

BA has some great freshman. Brian Wright, Bill Kottas and John Garrett are they best you can get. I think probbly best in state considering that they arent playin against other freshman. They are playin against big time players like Tyler Smith and others. If you are able to play with Juniors and Seniors thats a good sign.

yeah, maurice miller is good, but he really should be in the 11th grade. so hes good, but he'll be eighteen next year as a sophomore. so yeah, i guess he is the man for a sixteen or seventeen year old freshman.

He isn't seventeen he had a 3.8 GPA in the eighth grade.Also he couldn't have played us last year in the regionals if he was older than 15. If he is seventeen he would have been sixteen so he couldn't have played. I don't think you know to much about him.