Oak ridge vs Powell

OakRidgeCat

sniff, sniff, i smell an upset. I'm going out on a limb but i think Oak Ridge will get the job done. A great game no doubt but my money is on the underdog.

The only thing you smell is the backside of two dog beatings your girls have taken. This is the battle between the two best girls team in the K-townn area. Stay out of the way Bearettes and you may not get hurt. Anyway, OR at home by 10+.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you smell is the backside of two dog beatings your girls have taken. This is the battle between the two best girls team in the K-townn area. Stay out of the way Bearettes and you may not get hurt. Anyway, OR at home by 10+.

Why is it that you always feel like degrading other teams or people. every post you've written says such. Everybody knows the bearettes got beat, twice in fact, get over it, not even the sevier co fans are talking about losing anymore, just you i guess. And saying stay out of the way bearettes or you won't get hurt? I think it's you that needs to stay out of the way, because after what happend after the game friday they have something to prove, and are playing with a purpose, to get a rematch with Heritage, so if anybody should stay out of the way, its the rest of the teams on there schedule. anyway, I was simply stating my opinion about the way the game would go, so go back to sleep.

I don't see how someone can say If OR wins they pull the upset, just because Powell is ranked ahead of them in the rankings, (which really means nothing). I think we all know how tough it is to play there and if Powell was to lose I don't see it as an upset. This program is still learning how to win, and especially on the road in a place like that.

This is for sure a matchup everyone will want to see. This is also a way to see how Powell contends with a team who has played Sevier Co. already. Powell is definetly a really good team. Just look at there victories. Oak Ridge has done well and might get a big win. But I would say Powell by 4 to 6. Also a good chance for SC fans to see what we will probably have to look forward to in the state tourney.