Oliver Springs at Anderson County

arnwine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arwine, OS knows they are beatable it has happened already this year and will probably happen again, just not likely by AC. And if your an old OS buddy why lay Mr. Ellis out a game plan ? Ask Loudon how it worked for them last night. My point OS is playing TEAM ball and doing well and taking it 1 game at a time. I too will miss MS. Laura next year but will be making trips to UTC as much as I can. She wasn't nicknamed MIGHTY MOUSE for nothing !!

Just to touch base on one comment, parity exists among all teams in East Tennessee besides Seymour is simply funny.

OS is clearly the favorite to advance to MBORO and has a great chance of cutting down the nets if they continue to play at their current pace.

Yes OS lost to Seymour, but OS has beaten every other East Tennessee team and has some impressive victories that other AA teams in East Tennessee can only dream about this season.

T-Bird,

I am a parent but not of any AC students or players. Just an old coach who likes high school ball.

I go to alot of games with friends, and AC is close to home.

I've seen a couple of OS games, love Hall; and as many Powell games as I can get to. I also like Webb.

I meant nothing deragatory against the bobcats, just speculating with my friends who visit this site.

PS If you and Seymour square off, and given your talent you should, I will be pulling for OS!

My but aren't we full of ourselves? I have been to most of the OS v AC games the last couple of years, and even though OS has gone to state these years, they certainly don't have a history of blowing out AC. Most of the games have been tight into the fourth quarter. AC is less "young" every game they play, as there freshman and sophmores get more and more minutes. I hope the OS players read all your posts of how good they are, and by all means show up to blow out AC. The fall is a long one. AC has some athletes, and they are alot quicker than in years past.

Getting all over Arnwine for suggesting a game plan for AC is childish. He spent some time in true analysis of this game, and that is the type of discussion this board needs more of. For all you OS fans to scoff at it, like it is absurd for anyone to even suggest that OS could lose this game, shows that you don't have the first idea what your talking about.

Oh, and by the way, Seymour beat an undefeated, #1 ranked AAA Sevier County team. Who's scalp does OS have, that even compares to that.

Mav, Get over yourself !!!! I wish I knew what you looked like so I could get a chance to meet you on Fri. night when I get to see alot of old friends up your way. Who's bragging on OS ?? Just backing the team. I wish AC girls the best and Coach Mike he's a great guy. Don't get so upset about us doubting a LOSS but you never really know do ya ? Until the BUZZER sounds anything can happen. I hope HALL and COMPANY have a record night !!!!!! And maybe just maybe we can get more than the starting 5 in double figures.....

Yeah OS91,

I know who they are, do you? They are the #1 ranked AA school, listed as 22-1. Funny thing is their only loss is to SEVIER COUNTY, who took them behind the woodshed in the Greene Co. Christmas tourney 58-35. Apparently pre-season scalps by 1 point don't count for much, and as far as LA's record is concerned, they don't count at all. This is especially true when in the regular season game they waxed you by 13. So no, it isn't remotely in the same league with Seymour beating the "undefeated, state #1 AAA Sevier County team".