Chattanooga top team

Jessi8732

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I saw at the Ooltewah-V- Walker Valley game... the only player on Walker Valleys team that might possibly be good enough to make this "All-Chatt. Area Team" was Howarter.... THe rest of their team was too small, not good anough shooters, and lacking in the necessary quickness to make up for a lack of size and shooting ability... maybe it was just an off night for yall but ...

why does everyone like pickel and hare?hare is to slow and they both are over rated shooters,if you shoot 30 a game you might score 20,has anyone seen corey boatman from Walker Valley?he is a transfer.he is the best pure shooter i have seen.

You are so right, if you shoot 30 a game you will score 20. That seems to be the case of some of the players at your school. I have seen the Bears play five time this season, one being against you all and neither of these two even shot 10 times. Pickel hasn't shot ten times in a single game that I have seen this year. But I guess when you have a true team like the Bears do, nobody has to shoot or score big numbers like they do on other teams. I have to admit that I do like the Howarter kid from the Valley. He is a player and can shoot. Any idea where he is going to school? Speaking of colleges. Rumors have it that Hare is going to Stanford for a visit and Pickel h as several D1 schools after him including Army and MTSU. I hear that he is signing with MTSU as soon as season is over. Rumors also have it that either of the three Hare, Pickel or Pugh could have a scholarship at ANY small college in the state if they just said the magic word. But then again, they are overrated!!!! Yes, ask Stanford about Hare and the others. After all, they have been to watch the Bears play and practice. Curious as to who all has been to watch your seniors? By the way, Hare is not too slow as he has many steals a game along with his dunks and threes. What is it about him that is overrated?

Edited by nick32

Let me define overrated for men mustang 1. How about a combined 80 plus wins and 5 losses in 3 seasons. This team has played together since Jr High and they refuse to lose. Sure they are very talented and thats the stuff you can see and measure, but they have HEART and as long as it has a PULSE and there is time still on the clock they will beat you. Look on the bright side, you only to watch them play WV once more and then if you want to see them, just turn on ESPN.

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

PG- Charles McCall (Burks Baccer Juice)

SG- Nathan Chance (Burks Baccer Juice)

SG- Ryan Weaver (Burks Baccer Juice)

PF- G. Petty (a.k.a. Greg Petty) Burks Baccer Juice

C- Zack Crawford (Soddy Daisy)

2nd Team

PG-Cody Clements (Middle Valley Church of Christ)

SG-Donald McCloud (Unaffiliated)

SG-Austin Stanley (Middle Valley Church of Christ)

PF-Andrew Edwards (Burks Baccer Juice)

C-Matt Hicks (Middle Valley Baptist Church)