10aa finish

ondeck23

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.0 was just pointing out the fact that this thread is talking about how the district will play out. A SMALL GROUP of Sycamore fans got on here and talked down Creek Wood. Some of it was taken out of contex but shouldn't have been said to start with. 5.0 appologized for his remarks like a true Sycamore fan. Don't be as childish as some of our "fans" and keep that crap going. Good luck to Creek Wood through the rest of the season, no hard feelings. Lets keep this thread on topic, thanks.

Obviouly, Waverly, Cheatham, and Harpeth are the frontrunners, but this could end up in a big mess. Look at the games each of the teams within reach have left.

Waverly-SC, @Ch, @Syc, @CW-Some big games on the road

Cheatham-W, SC, @H, @CW-Tonight will be huge

Harpeth-SC, CH, MC, @Syc-Take care of business at home

Central-Syc, CW, @H, @CW-Can Burney carry the load?

Creek Wood-@MC, Ch, W, MC-All 4 tough-are we mentally tough enough

Sycamore-@MC, W, H-Only 3 left, but could really jumble things if win all 3

Stewart Co-@W, @Ch, @H-could play the spoiler

I'm not even going to predict. It depends on who can be the most consistent and avoid an upset.

I'm not even comment on all of the Cwood chatter. It's a wonder Coach Taylor doesn't fire you all. ;)

I don't think El Rey understands that we are having fun amongst great friends while at the same time predicitng how our tough district 10AA will play out. Eventually everyone on here will realize that we enjoy the ripping and pounding that we inflict on each other. It has been a part of our everyday lives since grade school with each other. Boy, we are getting old!! If anyone else wants to subject themselves to such harsh and cruel verbal punishment (enjoyment), jump right on in and give us your best shot. I have noticed that everyone that gets on here seems to have a passion, some bigger than others, about the school they represent. From that, enjoy it and have some fun. I don't think I have heard anyone talk about the coaching in 10AA. We have some great young coaches, along with some great players. Good luck coaches and players of district 10AA. OUT!!

Edited by bird

Ondeck,

It's not that Creekwood deserves to be 6th or that they're that bad. In all honesty it's tough to predict between anybody but much less between 4,5, and 6. Creekwood deserves as much credit as anybody else. They have a good coaching staff and great group of kids that play hard and tough. So, all that said, there was no disrespect to Creekwood at being 6th, it could go either way. Good luck to Creekwood the rest of the season.

I thought that it was pretty funny to read some of the post going back and forth between the schools. I think that there is a fine line and limit to this talk though. Sycamore had reached it's peak I'm not a coach, I cetainly don't play, I leave it up to my War Eagles. Smack talk from a school can raise emotions at another school, possibly making them play harder. I don't want to be responible for that! BACK TO THE DISTRICT... it is very hard to predict who is going to come in where. Third place through sixth is impossible to pick. The reason that Creek Wood isn't getting enough respect is becuase they are a new school. We had the same problem for years, even with the success of most of our sports. I wish Creek Wood the best of luck through the season. Tonight will give us a better look at whats goin on (although I have been saying that all season) Good luck to Sycamore and Cheatham tonight!