Cloudland and Unaka

HonestAbe

Yeah not to much longer until the big show down! Hey creeker better bring a rabbit foot or something lucky cause things might not go the way u think up in Roan Mtn. Should be a very tough game for both teams. Yeah u do already have conference but i guess like Landers 22 stated " we will just have to settle for DISTRICT again!" Doesnt seem to bad to me either.

And with the way Robbie Tolley and Cody Jones are playing as of late, they will be very hard at home. As for all the other landers. Great games are expected night in and night out from Mark, Craig, and Aarron. Cody Jones 22 pts, 6 treys at Johnson County as a Junior. Now if thats not a baller i dont know what is. Who actually posted that he was the worse player in the WVC. Maybe u need to take some time before the next game against Cloudland and think of something else for him huh? Robbie, just keep playing the way u have the past few games and we are going to walk with it!!! Everyone else keep up the great play and hope to see u after the big win!

lol 22 against johnson county isnt saying much for your brother especially when they have one of the worst records in there conference. Get used to losing because come Feb10 were comming into your house and taking another one just to go along with our 7th strait conference title and you can bank on us hosting a substate at our place this year to because we dont plan on losing in districts or regionals.RANGERS#1

Since everyone seems to only want to be negative and bash and trash - I just wanted to make everyone laugh sooooo

Instead of "The Devil went down to Georgia" I came up with this

The Landers' are hosting the Rangers, and their looking for a game to steal,

Their in a bind, cause their records behind

And their looking to seal this deal

Well we've come across the Landers CoachT's fans sawing on the keyboards and talking for not,

And jumping on that bandwagon and telling everyone their hot.

In case everyones not noticed, The Rangers can play too

And if you care to take a dare

I'll make a bet with you

The Coach said my name's Ensor and we're hoping for a win

But I'll just bet your gonna regret

That the Rangers are in the gym!

This is just for fun - I might finish it after the game. :D

Good Luck Rangers - This is gonna be a game to remember! Have fun and play hard and leave the gym friends.