DI Duals Predictions

dragonwrestler

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on Franklin's line up. Warfield is back, but is he at 100% or close? I'm pretty sure that Felix is back and healthy. What about the rest? This has a heavy bearing on how Franklin will do. 112-125 is really the meat of the line up. They need to clean house with those weights and pick up another couple of 50/50 type matches in the upper weights to place 3rd. If they are healthy, I see it being Bradley, Soddy, Franklin, and Collierville.

It all depends on Franklin's line up. Warfield is back, but is he at 100% or close? I'm pretty sure that Felix is back and healthy. What about the rest? This has a heavy bearing on how Franklin will do. 112-125 is really the meat of the line up. They need to clean house with those weights and pick up another couple of 50/50 type matches in the upper weights to place 3rd. If they are healthy, I see it being Bradley, Soddy, Franklin, and Collierville/Clarksville. The last one is too close to predict.

Do not forget about Overton. They had to beat a very tough FRA team to get there and I give the coaches credit for puttting out a tough team every year. If they can get by Clarksville, which i believe they can, then they match up very well with Franklin. Franklin will only get 3 pins (DAVIS, Konz, and one other) while they will give up more than that. It will come down to a few toss up matches from both teams. IF both get there, it should be an exciting match. I predict the top four will be Bradley, Soddy, Overton, collierville.