DII duals predictions

best_of_the_west

It was a great finish, just like always. You are crazy to miss a state duals tournament. It's the most exciting display of talented wrestlers mixed with crazy fans and controversy in Tennessee. Congrats to all the wrestlers and teams. See you in two weeks. Walkenvol, I'll have to grab that coke from you then. No offense taken, I was just tossing out my general thought. Good luck to your son in Chattanooga, and look for the handsome guy with shaggy hair.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie wins. Gordon is God(when it comes towrestling.)

matwraslin-deep enough to be right. Facts are facts, results are results. read mondays paper.

Messenger- I will look again tomorrow but as of this morning's paper I see nothing to support your position

As of this AM's paper I think Pat Simpson was awarded the Coach of the Year trophy and Gordon got second place.....

Congratulations to the Father Ryan wrestlers who stepped up where and when they needed to, and to Coach Simpson, who made the right moves. I think there are some folks in Chattanooga, me included, who expected a different outcome.

Also, there is no question that Whitt Dunning and Jimmy Hiller, on top of being good kids, are great wrestlers.

And Irishdad, congratulations to you to, I guess.

Congratulations to the Father Ryan wrestlers who stepped up where and when they needed to, and to Coach Simpson, who made the right moves. I think there are some folks in Chattanooga, me included, who expected a different outcome.

Also, there is no question that Whitt Dunning and Jimmy Hiller, on top of being good kids, are great wrestlers.

Thanks for the congrats....I guess???? You guys kill me..don't be such haters!!!! All Of my IRISH are great kids and great wrestlers....With what I would call the best supportive parents in DII... :D

Nothing any other coaches were doing, really. The refs said they warned him on a previous call, but they never officially flagged a warning. Then after a very contraversial call, costing cbhs a match, coach Lewis got angry and told us to pack up and leave. He approached the table ONCE, and they said he did twice and cost him two team points and his suspension. It was funny how Coach Lewis got "warned" for questioning a call when MBA, several times on judgement calls, had more than one coach get up, scream, and once two coaches ran to the table, but were never "warned" once. It is also funny they somehow had say in whether or not a call was correct. I thought that was the ref's decision...

Edited by cb56

Thanks for the congrats....I guess???? You guys kill me..don't be such haters!!!! All Of my IRISH are great kids and great wrestlers....With what I would call the best supportive parents in DII... :D

Irishdad-

You getting sensitive in your old age? Lighten up- my message was of sincere congratulations with a little good natured ribbing.