Mcminn Central loses to Loudon

chargerettefan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe that ANY coach would make a commentl ike that about a team that just beat them. Surely that has to be a mistake. By saying such a thing you're admitting that you were beaten by a very poor team. If a coach really made that comment, I'd have to question his charachter and coahing ability. I won't believe it until I read it. In reference to Coach Morgan the only other article I've seen from him was from the Greenville tournament where they were beaten and he complained about the refs there too. Is this a pattern when they lose?

Morgan gave Loudon credit for outplaying his team. I don't really believe that you can say he lacks class and sets a poor example based on this comment when you 1) are taking it out of context and 2) did not even read the quote. Being suspended for cursing your players, playing ineligible players, or having a verbal confrontation with the opposing fans during the game are examples of lacking class and setting a poor example. gark242, you sound much like a fan of a team that has been beaten soundly by McMinn Central. Perhaps by 30 last season?