Individual Wrestlers at state duals

noonesfool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, your Irish, namley a certain 189, openly provoked M Marable and challenged him to a duel in the parking lot! This is after he did not wrestle him! As for beating us soundly, if Nick Marable, who had Ryan52 flat almost th whole match gets a pin call, Velasco gets his pin on Mayo, who was stuck, but Velasco was wrestling with concussion and had to forfiet, and Simpson keeps it in 3 pt swing, and Marable pins, WE WIN! Soundly my buttocks, Irish dad. :D

He must be crazy. As scary as Mike is on the mat, I can't imagine what he might do to people without any rules. As for class, pretty much every team has it's own trash talkers. It's time for you old people to stop living in denial. Your kid is probably the one that talks trash. That's just how it is. The sport is highly competitive. By the way, CBHS was one or two breaks from beating Ryan. If Velasco could have avoided the cradle from Mayo, I think he might have pinned him, because Velasco can hang with Graham who has pinned Mayo twice.

okay let open this whole can of worms...are you challenging our sportsmanship? and I am trying to keep in mind that you are , supposedly, just a kid. Explain to everyone who was caught filming the FRHs vs Helias match at the CBHS inv. You guys need to try and get a little self respect and dignity. You are poor pityful losers. This is perfectly shown by your post, Congrad to MBA, where you attack a coach for something you know nothing about. You will never know if Velasco could have won he forfeited the match plain and simple and we beat you for the second time.nad yes Graham is a tough wrestler ..did he hang with him or did he beat him????..where did you place in your own tournament???? oh yeah a distant THIRD..where did you place last weekend ....oh yeah on the bus going home..accept facts you were beat this year..and quit crying....

A distant THIRD irishdad??? Correct me if I am wrong, but FRHS finished 2nd after being manhandled by Park Hill. 2nd and 3rd....not to distant. I have nothing against FRHS, but I dont like you. You talk about Ryan having great sportsmanship(which they do), but your words are contradictory to the standards of FRHS. I believe being boastful and making negative comments about other teams would qualify as bad sportsmanship. You say "your irish" have the utmost class, well maybe you should start learning a little bit about sportsmanship from junior or Coach Simpson. Your one of the crowd of Middle Tennesseeans still living in denial of West TN having teams that can compete with the rest of the state.

Felix just played to the crowd a little bit. By that point, a team win was far from reach (obviously), so it just seemed disrespectful to Creagan. It's not like Bradley or Father Ryan celebrating wins during the finals. By that point, each Franklin wrestler was fighting for himself. I'm sure it didn't bother others, but that's just one thing I really don't like. It was a great match, and maybe if they were seniors, Felix would have appreciated that a little more. Hopefully, we will see a rematch in Chattanooga.

That display of sportsmanship is consistant with past matches that I have seen involving this young man. I'm sure he'll mature over time. Outstanding talent though. I believe this will become one of the hottest rivalries in the state.

soms

A distant THIRD irishdad??? Correct me if I am wrong, but FRHS finished 2nd after being manhandled by Park Hill. 2nd and 3rd....not to distant. I have nothing against FRHS, but I dont like you. You talk about Ryan having great sportsmanship(which they do), but your words are contradictory to the standards of FRHS. I believe being boastful and making negative comments about other teams would qualify as bad sportsmanship. You say "your irish" have the utmost class, well maybe you should start learning a little bit about sportsmanship from junior or Coach Simpson. Your one of the crowd of Middle Tennesseeans still living in denial of West TN having teams that can compete with the rest of the state.

Hey pal, you do not have to like me..I will sleep fine. My comments are in response to cb56 telling untruths and anyone who slanders My Irish .

How are we in denial that you cannot compete with us? We came to your house and won and strong 2nd place. CBHS passed on our tournament. CBHS did not D2 wrestle in Middle TN at all. WHo is in denial??

As for my standards thay are fine. I have not said anything that was not 100% accurate. Don't you ever get tired of being a hater? I don't believe that you have nothing against FRHS. I have not seen you attack anyone else like you do me.

As for sportsmanship try reading congrad to MBA cb56 is one of your boys he started a new thread just to attack Coach Simpson's coaching ability ....real classy.

Manhandled by Park City that is so funny. Brentwood Academy getting beat 79 -0 is manhandled, 43-20 by a Nationally ranked team is not manhandled. Did you beat Park City?? No you did not.

So good day cya in Chattanooga..unless you get mad and storm out....

I have a thought on CBHS, the Marble brothers are much poorer sports than I expected from a fine program like the Purple Wave's. I heard from several of the Ryan wrestlers that they recieved nothing but negative (even vulgar) comments from them while shaking hands. I can understand being angry about losing and having a team forfieting out to you, but that was just unnecessary.

To THE NAME THE MARABLES ARE GOOD BOYS AND ARE CLASS ACTS GET OVER IT AND THE MARABLES BOY ARE FRENDS WITH SOME OF THE FATHER RYAN BOYS

AND you do at times get upset . get over it!!!!!!

LISA MARABLE

Don't you ever get tired of being a hater? I don't believe that you have nothing against FRHS. I have not seen you attack anyone else like you do me.

See here's where you run astray. You keep defending Father Ryan, but nobody is attacking Father Ryan. You are the one nobody likes, but I imagine that you will bring up something about Father Ryan winning something, instead of addressing the real issue.