Individual Wrestlers at state duals

noonesfool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felix just played to the crowd a little bit. By that point, a team win was far from reach (obviously), so it just seemed disrespectful to Creagan. It's not like Bradley or Father Ryan celebrating wins during the finals. By that point, each Franklin wrestler was fighting for himself. I'm sure it didn't bother others, but that's just one thing I really don't like. It was a great match, and maybe if they were seniors, Felix would have appreciated that a little more. Hopefully, we will see a rematch in Chattanooga.

Felix is totally unware of anything that could be considered 'disrespectful' toward Creagan. Yes, he was excited to win this match, that could have gone either way. What is interesting is that these two athletes talked after the match, so apparently Creagan had NO issue with Felix's outward display. Both of these young men respect the other!

:)

Well Dunning did NOT tech fall Bauke, the score was 16-3. Nobody said it wouldn't be a whooping either. Bauke is a small underdeveloped freshman, while Whit is a lean mean beast(with a state title under his belt). Bauke put up a valiant effort, and for a freshman he did exceedingly well. Just keep in mind that he is a FRESHMAN. How woud most freshman fair against Whit Dunning?

Hulk, I was a spectator too. He didn't tech him. He majored him 16-3, and Baucke got a takedown in the 3rd. Sundancer, you are a little overprotective of your team. I didn't say he was trying to be disrespectful, it just seemed that way to me. I don't really like that stuff, as I mentioned earlier. I'm sure he meant nothing by it, but Felix isn't exactly the calmest wrestler. He threw a tantrum when he teched a kid, instead of pinning him. That's just how a lot of freshmen are. No worries.