Individual Wrestlers at state duals

noonesfool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Irishdad, what second time, when was the first? Velasco and Mayo had a good match, I was just saying you did not tell the whole truth. As for the MBA post I already stated I should not have questioned Coach Simpson. And I do not know what match you were watching but our match with yall was very close, starting with the first match and ending with the last until you forfeited out with two matches left. Not saying you should not have forfeited out, just showing how close the match really was.

Edited by cb56

Go Lisa - It's great to see a Mom on this board!

As far as CBHS - they did wrestle in the Franklin Winter Invitational over the Christmas Holidays. Last I heard - Franklin was still considered midddle Tennessee.

FHS hosted the CBHS wrestlers in FHS homes for this event and CBHS hosted the FHS wrestlers in CBHS homes for their tournament. To my knowledge, there were no issues of inappropriate conduct on the mats or otherwise.

As far as calling any one of the wrestlers out to finish it in the parking lot - someone is out of their mind! That would be very inappropriate at this level of competition. If we have athletes with that mind set, move them over to the WWF.

The State Duals are OVER - let's move on and start focusing on the Individual Tournaments!

Good luck to all State Dual Teams as you prepare for the trip to UTC!

Ya know, I'm quite happy for the FR Irish, but Irish dad, you are taking away a lot of the luster of this great win. I believe more would come out in support of this great accomplishment if you didn't gloat it so. No need to be defensive.

Congrats to one of the premiere coaches in the country... Pat Simpson, & crew.

soms

I'm gonna help break this down for you Irishdad.

Hey pal, you do not have to like me..I will sleep fine. My comments are in response to cb56 telling untruths and anyone who slanders My Irish . 

-First off, they are Coach Simpson's Irish, not yours. The only part you play in their sucess....on second thought you only dilute their sucess.

How are we in denial that you cannot compete with us? We came to your house and won and strong 2nd place. CBHS passed on our tournament.  CBHS did not D2 wrestle in Middle TN at all. WHo is in denial??

-Secondly, and once again, you did not come and win anything. The Irish did. What makes your 2nd place finish strong, and so far ahead of CBHS?

As for my standards thay are fine. I have not said anything that was not 100% accurate. Don't you ever get tired of being a hater? I don't believe that you have nothing against FRHS. I have not seen you attack anyone else like you do me.

-Your standards? Obviously you are the only one living by your standards, because if everyone else did, this would be a sad world. Nobody is judging your by yours standards, but actually juding YOUR standards. I have nothing against FRHS, that is why I make comments directly towards you, if you choose to take them as an attack so be it.

As for sportsmanship try reading congrad to MBA cb56 is one of your boys he started a new thread just to attack Coach Simpson's coaching ability ....real classy.

-I have read it, he apologized, and its done. His apology for being wrong is what makes him a class above you.

Manhandled by Park City that is so funny. Brentwood Academy getting beat 79 -0 is manhandled, 43-20 by a Nationally ranked team is not manhandled. Did you beat Park City?? No you did not.

-Way to go beating BA, seems that your the only one boasting about that victory. Not a good representation of the team. If I didn't know Father Ryan, I would have a totally different impression of them based on your actions. No, I did not wrestle Park HILL(not city), I don't go to CBHS. I know we could not have beat them, but get your facts straight.

So good day  cya in Chattanooga..unless you get mad and storm out....

-That is low, for a man that claims to have "standards". By the way and once again, I don't go to CBHS. Maybe you should gain some integrity and a little humility, or better yet, address the man personally that you are refering to.

On a final note, I have nothing against the Irish, they are a fine team with great wrestlers and a great Coach, this preceeding was just a message to one specific obnoxious "fan".

I just want to add in the fact that I for one do not want to see Coach Lewis miss the state tournament if he is indeed out of it at this moment. I hope that if that is the case he will hopefully be able to find some matches down here and serve his suspension then. He has a great group of boys who deserve to have their leader with them when it comes time for the individual tournament. Also I think the only thing you will find CBHS storming out of Chattanooga with will be a lot of medals.

Dragonwrestler, great posts. Way to keep your cool when those around here seem to be losing theirs. I am proud to see that you are standing up for yourself without lowering yourself to Sommers level. It is obvious by most of his posts that he gets very angry often, not always, but often.

Now the MOM comes out in me, please keep away from this man at Chattanooga. He would love to figure out who you are, as he is always asking everyone who they are, and you are showing great maturity by ignoring that request. I do not think, or mean to imply that he would lay a hand on you, but you do not need to hear his anger in person. By his posts he reminds me a lot of "King Willie" here in Memphis.

Sommers, I enjoy reading your posts when you are even tempered. You seem to have great insight to the teams in your area. As I am in West TN, I appreciate hearing about the kids in your neck of the woods. However you need to realize that you will never build yourself (or your team) up by putting everyone else down. I am glad to see that you are supportive of "your" boys. You can address those you feel are against your team without the anger and it would be much more productive. There is no place for hatred on this board and remember that a lot of the people posting are teenagers. You as an adult, you need to demonstrate understanding and how to deal with those who post things against you (your team). Maybe you could take a lesson from Dragonwrestler on how to post without anger.

No need to reply to me as I will not reply back.

Okay - the state duals are over, the matches have ended, winners have been named & awarded the plaques. If you are still in the Clarksville High School Gym waiting for a re-match, go home.

It's OVER - let's focus our energy toward the upcoming events as the TSSAA season finale is quickly approaching!

:D