Region 5 Individual Tournament This Sat!

Rebel58

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to anyone on this, just having some fun, not meaning anything seriously.

Well everone cared less about Gadie, well WHAT NOW!!! Region Champ

Take that Smyrna, yall got third? not quite champ, what did i tell you

Gann sorry for ya, you tried hard, but Gadie can't be stopped...lol...jk yall.

That post that said what about that miller kid, i didn't post that Gadie and Masters did...lol yall faggots, well wrestler guy who are you? didnt think i would get to semis huh, well noone thought i would even place, not even fourth, they thought my seed was a mistake, well i got third.

Ok, dude now seriously, he had you on your back, he had the match under control the whole time, do you really expect to beat Gadie in the future. Plus you outweighed him by about 10 to 15 lbs. And he still beat you. I'm sorry, i just don't think you are quite the wrestler that Jean Paul Gadie is. You could be in the future, but right now no. You didn't hardly score a move on him the whole time.

glovebox, why are you so bitter? Why are you hating so much? Gadie never wrestled Inman, he just got to avoid it. Had you watched Inman's match with Gann, you would have seen Inman was winning the whole time until he dropped his head and got caught.

Gann stalled the whole time he wrestled Inman. Inman shot 6-7 times on Gann and Gann kept backing away. Gann never shot, just like he did with Gadie. Gann really got lucky getting to Gadie...I congratulate Gadie on his region championship, but state is not until next week... so don't get the big head.

Also, glovebox, are you Ladd? If so, wasn't it a Smyrna wrestler who put you into the consolations?