Miss Basketball Nominations

sportsradiotn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Michelle Snow, Clarkrange Amazing PG leader.
AA Laura Hall, Oliver Springs Plays the guard position at another speed.
Beechboard, Livigston Academy Greaty all around athletic abilty.
AAA Alex Fuller, Shelbyviille By far the most dominating post presence in TN.

Some of your posts have made sense in the past OS91 however by mentioning Beechboard and saying that Michelle Snow in Class A and Fuller should be the AAA winner, ( I overlook the Hall vote as its a homer thing), you have basically given yourself and this post no merit. Hensley has dominated Beechboard everytime they have played this year, she totally shut down Snow and co. helping JC beat them by 40! She also dominated Fuller and her team when they played them this year, so how with good conscience can you not atleast mention her, or would it be the fact that she holds 3 rings and AA state MVP honors. Do i detect a little jealousy? The facts speak for themselves but opinions are just that and as long as yours doesn't count for anything more than that, justice should be served! :P

Marissa Hensley 2003-2004 Miss basketball!

She is the best player on the best team in the state of Tn Class AA in the toughest district in the NATION! There may be other players with better numbers but they don't play the schedule that JC does. (#1 strength of schedule) Its easy to get 35 points a game against some of those teams from the east and west, its not that easy in 7AA.

voters do your homework, and you will see who is clearly the best in AA and its the same girl that holds 3 rings and the title of AA state tournament MVP!

Edited by devilfanatic

Some of your posts have made sense in the past OS91 however by mentioning Beechboard and saying that Michelle Snow in Class A and Fuller should be the AAA winner, ( I overlook the Hall vote as its a homer thing), you have basically given yourself and this post no merit. Hensley has dominated Beechboard everytime they have played this year, she totally shut down Snow and co. helping JC beat them by 40! She also dominated Fuller and her team when they played them this year, so how with good conscience can you not atleast mention her, or would it be the fact that she holds 3 rings and AA state MVP honors. Do i detect a little jealousy? The facts speak for themselves but opinions are just that and as long as yours doesn't count for anything more than that, justice should be served! :P

Marissa Hensley 2003-2004 Miss basketball!

She is the best player on the best team in the state of Tn Class AA in the toughest district in the NATION! There may be other players with better numbers but they don't play the schedule that JC does. (#1 strength of schedule) Its easy to get 35 points a game against some of those teams from the east and west, its not that easy in 7AA.

voters do your homework, and you will see who is clearly the best in AA and its the same girl that holds 3 rings and the title of AA state tournament MVP!

Good point Devilfanatic, she has dominated all of these exept Hall. She put up 35 on Oliver Springs last year though. :D OS91 must not like her. :)

I have to go with Johnson over Hall in AA. Johnson leads Hall in every stat except assist, includung steals and free throw percentage. I dont have the stats on middle TN girls.

Hall averages 3.6 steals while Johnson is at 2.7.

Both shoot 74% from the foul line.

Hall also has a higher three-point percentage.

So maybe Johnson doesn't lead in every stat.

PLEASE people! Alex Fuller has missed a big chunk of the season at Shelbyville. How in the world can you think she should be a Miss B-ball candidate. Of course she'd be deserving if she'd been playing, but Ashleigh Newman has carried that team through the season. People are saying names that they've read or heard, but they have no knowledge of them at all.

Uner for AAA, are the two of you crazy or just plain stupid.  Cait McMahan absolutely destroyed Uner in the last game.  Not to mention that Cait has absolutely destroyed everyone that she has played.  Uner is having a good year but you two are just talking crazy.  When Uner faces a good point gaurd she completely folds under the pressure.  Stop embarrassing SC.

How can you say we are Embarrassing Sevier Co. You are embarrassing yourself with that unintelligent post. In AAA there has only been to stars Cait and Melissa. You have to agree with that. also look at what each has done for there team........Cait is young but plays like a senior..she is definetly her teams mvp. so i am not takeing anything away from her......we are just saying look at all the other canidates....also the post about her winning 89 games and only 11 losses....now that is dominence.

Edited by schsbears

If any kid in East TN gets nom. it going be Buley in AAA. Sevier County don't even have a kid that is will win District player of the year so it makes me laugh to hear you say they should be up for Miss Basketball. Get off the mountain and watch Ashleigh Newman play cause she is the best in AAA right now. :lol:

Showtime why is is that everytime you are on you decide to bash sevier co? When exactly was the last time you saw them play? Ya didnt think so, people on this post are only saying who they want to win because its there favorite player, not because its the best player. Buley is good, she has the intangables, BUT, she just doesnt have the players around her, which brings down her stock. Need i remind you the last time South Doyle met the bearettes only one team showed up, sc won by 32. Lets not make this a popularity contest unlike everything else in high school, give it to someone who really deserves it.

Of course Hall has a better 3 pt. percentage, she's a guard!! and even if she had a higher steal percentage...again...she's a guard, they usually do...

AA- Brooke Johnson

AAA- Cait McMahann

I was simply replying to a post that said Hall only led Johnson in assists which was incorrect. If people would remember, I said that Johnson would be the fourth player in the mix early in the season when everybody was saying Hall, Beechboard and Hensley. You can't go wrong with any of the four.