An open letter to Ronnie Carter

Bluebelly

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Soms. 

If I could go back in time would I have handled the situation differently?  Yes, without question.  We have all made mistakes, all done irrational things when we were upset, I just happened to pick one big stage to make mine.  It has been a difficult week.  I made my bed, for sure, and whatever TSSAA decides on my appeal, I will accept without a whimper.  To everyone that has offered a helping hand, Thank you....for anyone that I might have offended last weekend, I apologize, to all, good luck at STATE.

Chris Lewis

CBHS

Hopefully it all works out, but if not...

You'll get to sit back and relax ;) now in state. AND WATCH YOUR HARD WORK PRODUCE THE FRUITS OF AT LEAST THREE STATE CHAMPS AND SAINT AND THE TWO BROTHERS WILL LIKELY BE THE FIRST THREE.

SOMS

Edited by Sommers

there was an earlier post saying that if coaches had anything to do with picking the officals for regions and state that it would become a popularity contest that is crazy

i think most coaches do not harber bad fellings against most officals even though they may feel they are getting the short end. at the end of the day most go on and forget it seems the officials may not with some of the posts here that shows the lack of respect as i stated earlier. the coaches and the officials in my area all seem to be pretty good people but i believe the refs have lost sight of why they are on the mat alot of times. they should be there for the kids to be an impartial judge not to influence or change the outcome or be the center of attention. they should not even be noticed in 99% OF THE MATCHES THEY CALL it is a thankless job but it is one your should love to do for the kids not for yourself. again the coaches do know good officiating and the wrestlers do to, the refs really need to look at thereselves and objectively at each other. when anything you do to anyone is ok and no one has any recourse against you so you file a complaint so you make a phone call it falls on deaf ears they are the ultimate power i think this ideal of communism and dictatorship has not worked in the world why do we think it will work for the tssaa.