Greenbrier vs. Hume Fogg

catsbball1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fault i fixed it.  Goodpasture nearly got beat by SC and 00 for SC tore up Daniels with 16 points.  Dont come on Coacht talkin trash.

Keyword: NEARLY. We NEARLY won a few more and NEARLY got beat by some. Have you ever heard of horseshoes and hand grenades? SC - what's their record? I heard they were NEARLY startin' to get better!! And 16 points on Daniels? (it's actually spelled 'Daniel' You'd be surprised at what paying attention to the details will do for you! :lol:) Anyway, so! Lots of people score during the course of a game and it's not necessarily on someone. Tell 00 Ryan would like a 'rematch' and will hold him to, oh, say, 10. Is that better? Are you bragging that you LOST? Bottom line: WE WON! Ha! Ha! Nah nanny boo boo!!!! Hope y'all get hammered tonight by the 'Cats! And you'd better get on #24. He'll send you home quick...for some more whining!

Edited by Cougars2State

i hope that yall arent talking bout who won a scrimmage between sc and the pasture because guess what? its a scrimmage it doesnt even count and Jef ur my boy keep up the work and the lay ups if thats the only way you score who cares points are points i see people in the pros that all they hit is lay ups who cares how you score as long as u score Right?!? I dont think Lebron would be anything if he didnt get lay ups or dunks along with many other players so keep up the good work jef and to all those other bobcats lets keep up the good work

Go bobcats!

Im not on here to talk trash Cougar but your making it seem like yall did something great. Yeah yall won with your entire team there when we only had our 5 starters. They played an entire game with no subs. Doesnt exactly sound fair to me and yeah ill give it to you Daniel is good all im saying is that 00 for SC played well against him by using his quickness to get around. Daniel is a good high school player and i think he will be an even better college player. I just dont like you saying you killed us when you won by 4 its almost degrading cause SC is probably the hardest working team when you look at how well they play with noone over 6'2'' on there team. Yeah i hope Goodpasture does well also but I dont like you coming on here and degrading SC.