East Tenn. TMSAA Small School Sectional (Girls)

dougb110

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so.. You know about as much about it as I do. I just know that starting in the district tournament, this stranger is on our bench, and someone told me they thought he was the Sunbright coach.

I know there was another thread on CoachT talking about the fact that Sunbright dropped out (or just decided not to go) of the TNT tournament, or whatever tournament they usually go to. and also something about the coach no longer being the coach of Sunbright. But I really don't know. At first I thoguht he was just there to observe, but I think last night it actually looked like he was doing some coaching. At least once last night, I saw Sam send one of the girls over to him talk about something going on.

Maybe he's just padding his resume by adding that he helped coach the 2 time East Tennessee Small School Champs to their third straight championship? :D

Congrats to Coach Newport,Asst Coach pike and the OMS LADIES on a great year. When you consider what they have done while playing 80% of most games with at least 4 and sometimes 5 7th Graders on the floor this should tell any Parent or Fan that the Coaches are doing a very fine job of developing young players. I know that in a few years my Daughter will be a 6th Grader and I hope that this Coaching Staff is still there.

Hey Answer, Who is the Parent that has been acting up?

Congratulations to Coach Renner and all the Rogersville City girls. They had a great team this year. I know personally they whipped my Lady Bucs twice. Look for these girls to fight for playing time at Cherokee HS next year. Not only are they good at basketball, but they have a pretty doggone good fastpitch softball team too. Congratulations on a great year ladies!