Is AC is as good as eveyone says they are?

tank25

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 3 is not as strong as District 4. I am from a district 3 team, and seeing AC play they are a very solid, well-rounded team. Look at District 4 though, AC can not and prob. will not compete with AE, or Alcoa. Both Ae and Alcoa are very athletic teams. The only think Ac has going for them going into the region is they are playing in a small gym that district 4 teams aren't use to(Kingston). Is AC as good as everyone say they are? Well they have the ability to be, but we really wont find out intill the region. One thing they have that Alcoa and AE dont have is anyone on their team,coming 3 deep, can shoot the outside shot, and that my friend will deff. hurt any team.

AC wont be hurting against 3AA. But the rest will be. Yes Carter went 3-1 against 4AA, but Mitchell knows that district to a T. He coached against them for 8 or so years. So I wasnt surprised to see him beat AC. For the rest of 4AA they will get put out in the 1st round of the region like always. They can match up speed and talent like AC can. For years 3AA has been a pressing district, and 4AA couldnt ever match with it, but AC is even better at the press the 3AA this year, and that is why they will finish in the top 2 of the region..

Now, if memory serves me correctly, didn't the 4th-place team in 3AA beat Farragut and only lose by 4 to Bearden?

I don't really really think there's so much disparity between 3AA and 4AA that the 4AA 1st-place would be pounded by teams who were beaten by, or played close to, the 3AA 4th-place.

Which team would that be? There is a BIG difference in the divisions. There aren't many AAA teams in the state that match up with Bearden, Farragut, Maryville, and the like. Much less a AA team from East Tennessee.

How uneducated are you. Just because your schools are bigger doesnt make you all superior. There are 3 teams in AA around Knox that would beat Bearden, and split or better with Farragut. AE, Alcoa, AC, and a 4th would be Fulton, but they are a little down this year.

Bearden used to have the best coach around, until Eldridge came around. Sorry, but Blevins isnt near the coach Eldridge is.

How uneducated are you. Just because your schools are bigger doesnt make you all superior. There are 3 teams in AA around Knox that would beat Bearden, and split or better with Farragut. AE, Alcoa, AC, and a 4th would be Fulton, but they are a little down this year.

Bearden used to have the best coach around, until Eldridge came around. Sorry, but Blevins isnt near the coach Eldridge is.

How uneducated are you?? Bearden pounded and I repeat pounded AE and beat Fulton. Bearden is like Alcoa, except deeper.

AC would not match up with Bearden, period.

"Which team would that be?"

That would be Fulton. According to CoachT's schedules, they lost 64-68 to Bearden (at Bearden) on Jan. 17 and beat Farragut 76-60 (at Fulton) on Feb 13. And Fulton finished fourth in 3-AA.

"There aren't many AAA teams in the state that match up with Bearden, Farragut, Maryville, and the like. Much less a AA team from East Tennessee."

Apparently, Fulton does. They lost to one of your "the like" teams by four and beat another one by 16.

Also, 3-AA Alcoa beat Maryville 52-50 on Jan. 2 and lost to Maryville 51-52 on Jan. 30. Seems like they match up pretty well, to me.

Edited by LCborn