How is 8AAA shaping up?

omar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 8AAA is always one of the most competitive districts. Every game in this district is a HUGE game, b/c one game changes it all. Everygame is close, and every year predictions are wrong. The powerhouse each year in the district, usually can't even hang in the district tournaments....as in 2003, no team to be named, but ya know who ya are. We'll just have to wait and see who comes out on top. The best team will prevail.

And sqcwjm, i know you weren't trying to downplay Columbia, but here's my point........ sure Columbia lost four talented seniors last year...you forgot to mention Oliver though.....but each year this team loses important players, but Columbia always finds a way to overcome that deficit.

Edited by lethal10

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

the reason students shouldnt celebrate on the court is that their balls might fall off. now they run just as good a chance to losing their balls if they do celebrate so i guess in conclusion you should celebrate because either way you are going to lose your balls so why not lose them like a man and celebrate????

sorry lawcohicat i kinna forgot about lawrence co. I remember they were in first and tied for first pretty much through the first half of the season then had some late season letdowns. They should be even better than last year because they were young. It should be a very very interesting year in the district. Good luck to all of the teams and coaches

Your answer to "who else does columbia have to pitch other than bratton" is....well bratton is in the top three people in the rotation, but the lions other two senior pictures, McDonald and Luther are also in the top three. McDonald has been in the starting rotation of pitching since his freshmen year. You also have juniors Buie and Rodriguez to throw as well. well proven staff. you'll hear more out of ALL of these pitchers.