Top 4 for each weight in Region 7

Bulldogs76

By the way, several of the scores and pin times recorded in the Leaf Chronicle are incorrect. I can't correct all of them for you so I will not try. Also, who do you think will place or possibly win a state championship from region 7 this year?

Pease 189

Cox 119

Bundy 112

Tisdale 125

Espinosa 152

Sanders 145

Seaman 130

Weakley 171

Brooks 215

Sycamore's 275

I think these all have good chances to place, with Pease having the best chance to win it all.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tradewinds I saw in an earlier post this year that you are the ast. coach. ANd from what I have seen you are pretty good guy. But the situations I talk of happen way to often. Your guys are not in shape and Coach masters goes to the table just too many times to check the score. What Is Kenwood going to do at the state when they will not allow him to stall for excuse me I mean check the score?

Coach Mac,

If the coaches at kenwood do not know the rules by now I think asking the ref in the regionals is a little too late! Why don't you guys try reading the rule book. Everyone in the gym could see what is going on. This weekend everyone in the state will see the same. As soon as a kenwood guy gets gased a coach will ask for a Rule to be explained to him. I woder if the refs at state will put up with this stalling move. Otherwise kenwood will be beat in every match that goes into the third.

TOOBADTOOSAD,

WHEN A COACH GOES TO THE TABLE TO TALK TO THE REF IT IS BECAUSE HE THINKS THE REF HAS MADE A MISTAKE IN APPLYING THE RULES! I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MASTERS AND GILPIN HAVE READ THE RULES BETTER THAN YOU! IT JUST SEEMS THAT EVERYONE DOES NOT LIKE KENWOOD AND THAT IS OK WITH US! OUR WRESTLERS WILL SHOW WHAT THEY HAVE AT THE STATE AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TOO THE BANK!

Your right gumbi, I could see alot of those wrestlers placeing at state. I think Bundy has a good chance of taking a medal in the top 3 if not winnng. The 112 division is up for grabs. Coleman the top dog, Lost (if im correct 11-0) to tinsley the number 4. Pair the number 3 beat ortiz the number 2, and bundy has pinned Pair. and Ortiz has pinned tinsley. I think it will be the most intersting weight at state,

Edited by tecca

Mr. toobadsosad,

Hello. My name is Coach Masters. I am the head coach at Kenwood. I am glad you do not like me and my team. It must mean that we keep beating you. Anyway, everytime that I went to the table this weekend the score was incorrect. After I left the table it was correct. That is what I am there for. Eli Cox is our 130 who won by injury default over Rossview. He could have done the same thing against Bogdan in the semis when bogdan did a full nelson on him. If he had not continued he would have been in the finals. The reason he did not continue against Rossview is because he was hurt a little, but mostly because he and I agreed that the Rossview kid did it on purpose. For the record in 7 years Kenwood has won 2 matches by injury default because of an illegal move. Once because we were injured. The other is because the other guy intentionally tried to hurt us. You can figure out when the 2 incidents were. At Regions in 1998 we had a kid slammed(unintentional) and I decided to default the match before our recovery time had expired so that the better wrestler (the other kid) could move on in the tournament. Had I thought he did it on purpose I assuredly would have taken the win. Why don't you get to know me and my wrestlers before you start judging us. We are not too bad.

Johnny Masters

The bottom line is that the Kenwood wrestlers are great kids and that Coach Masters and Coach Gilpin are excellent coaches. They care about their wrestlers and will always do what is best for their guys. Is that any different from any other coach in the state?

We do not need to bash a team or coach that is in our regional family on this website or any other site... if you have an opinion I suggest you go talk to Coach Masters, Gilpin, or Mac and express it. I for one have no problem ever talking to any of them and I for one think they and the team are nice guys and wish the best for them at state.

It's a shame that there were so many talented wrestlers at 119 in Region 7 and we couldn't have more of them represent us. Congratulations to all the qualifyers. If I know Ric, he'll be training very hard this summer and be ready for regions next year. Again, congratulations to all the Region 7 state qualifiers and good luck at state.

gannon you just want to be nice so that kenwood will come to your camp, Alot of people agree with me just to won't admit around masters. Masters off the mat is cool on the mat around wrestling is just plain annoying. Coach COBB yOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION JUST WHO IS THE HEAD COACH?

Edited by toobadtoosad