Top 4 for each weight in Region 7

Bulldogs76

toobad, I wrestled in region 7 for 4 years while I was in highschool and have not once had any reason to think poorly of Kenwood or their coach. They have always shown a lot of class. It is my opinion that you are just bitter towards them for some reason. For future reference, if you don't want people to just write you off as an angry child you may want to back up your statements with facts. "Coach Masters is annoying," is not very convincing and only reflects poorly upon yourself and your program.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toobadtoosad... no that is not the reason... in fact last year I do not believe that any Kenwood wrestlers attended the camp...which in my opinion was a shame to have Dan Gable in your back yard and not take advantage of it.

It is an excellent camp and does not need me to be friends with anyone to be successful.... thou I do try to be friends with all. I respect all in wrestling... coaches, wrestlers, parents, family and fans, it is a tough sport.

Edited by jgannonnvp

toobad, I wrestled in region 7 for 4 years while I was in highschool and have not once had any reason to think poorly of Kenwood or their coach. They have always shown a lot of class. It is my opinion that you are just bitter towards them for some reason. For future reference, if you don't want people to just write you off as an angry child you may want to back up your statements with facts. "Coach Masters is annoying," is not very convincing and only reflects poorly upon yourself and your program.

I know it is hard to keep track of everything that is said on all these threads, however it can be done if you read before you post.

I have read this post and I don't really care for what toobadtoosad has said, but he did give his reasons for statement. He does not like the fact that the coach goes to the score table so much and he considers it stalling for the Kenwood wrestlers.

I don't really care, but he did make his argument,,,,weak as it is.

i'll admit i dont like masters when he's the opposing coach but thats because his team is my teams arch rival. but he seems like a decent guy when our teams arent opponents. he really cares about his guys, if he and his wrestler think that the wrestler shouldnt go on because he may be hurt why risk getting injured further and ruining your senior year's state tournament chances.

Well toobadtoosad.... apparently all you will be doing is watching (and perhaps complaining). Maybe with all your knowledge you should become a coach yourself. Although it seems you lack the personal skills to make relationships with a team. Coaching and sports is not only about winning but about growing into a better person. All the coaches in Region 7 show that care for their teams. We are lucky to have them all in our area.