Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

I know Armes and Morgan both, and i know they wouldn't be on here saying anything like that. They are both good players and i like them a lot. They play hard, and dont have much to say to anybody. So why are you on here STaindfan or whatever ur name is trying get there names brought into a bunch of stuff. Why don't you just be quiet, and we will see what happens ocne the game has been played. If you beat us then you can talk all you want, but until then shut up.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 10th page....Don't think we got that far on one last year. Lets keep the talk on baseball and I think this will be one long thread. By the way that crazy fan said his name was Brain Justice... let him rant all he wants, he thinks his team is better...we will just have to wait and see in a couple weeks. The schedule said that Sunbright was today, it changed to tommorrow?

Hey ET and Mr. McCreary,

Yes I am coaching in west Tennessee. I am trying to build a program at a small Christian school in Jackson. We have a good team this year. How about you guys? Congratulatioins ET on signing. I am very proud of you and appreciate your hard work that you have put in to get to where you are today. Well talk to you guys later. Keep me updated. My email address is JMAC4210@aol.com.

Rockwood plays higher class teams all the time. Started the season Vs. Triple A Cumberland County and came out with the win. This season Rockwood plays 7 games vs. AAA, 6 gamse Vs AA and 2 games Vs. Division II. Coach Lane would play anybody anywhere anytime if he could. So id guess we could match up pretty well.

We try to schedule as many AA, AAA, and DII games as possible because our district, for the most part, is a fairly weak one. We play up as much as possible to prepare for the post-season. When we make it to state, we normally have one of, if not the, worst records of the teams there. That is not because we get lucky and win a couple games, but because we play very, very few single A games outside of our district. Last season, we played one non-district single A team (I think that is correct). We won that game 12-0. That team also happened to be the only other public school in the single A state tournament.

But to answer your question, HallsOF12, we typically are good enough to play up and compete for the most part.

HallsOF12,

Rockwood may not always match up well with the higher classed schools, but Coach Lane likes the good competition. He likes to play those games during the season so come tournament time his teams have the experience of playing in the big games. We don't always have the best record in the world, but he gets his team ready for the tournaments. He has been pretty successful with his methods.

Do you know Matt, Toby and Joe from last years Hall's team? ET has played with several of them through the years. Do you all have a good team this year?

RHSfan