Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raider16, I will let Coach Lane know you are interested, but our schedule has been full since the second week of school in the fall semester. Next year there is a possiblilty, but we are completely filled up this year.

You're quote of the best public schools gave me an idea:

Lets hold a tournament, only single A teams, only public schools, it will be like our own little public school state tournament. lol That would be kinda cool, anybody have any feedback on the idea?

5, there are 2 or 3 possibly going to RSCC. Seth Robinson (RHP/OF) and Robert Gilmore (RHP/1B) are considering playing there. I don't know about Brian Reed (LHP/OF). He might play sports, he might not. I don't know anything about his college plans.

Seth and Robert are not decided yet, so I guess we will see how the season goes and who approaches them.

Seth and Robert haven't decided on who they are going to play ball for yet in College. They have visited Cleveland State and really liked it down there. I think both are holding off to see what kind of season they can put together this year. Both of them are much stronger than last year, and should have more pop on the ball this year. Look for a good season out of both.