8AA

zachsdad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the kid who yells at the games, this was an unbelievable game. It was that much better just because neither team got put out. Even though most of Greenbrier hates me, I really hope that they win because it is always a great game between us. If Lipscomb and Greenbrier do what they should I believe they will both win. Good Luck to both teams.

HEADS UP!!!(saving lives, one life at a time)

Edited by PanzyFan

Panzyfan, I don't believe that anyone from Greenbrier TRUELY hates you. Its just the competition is so big between GB and DL that everyone gets "mad" at the other fans, or maybe even the other players at times.

I personally love how each crowd gets into it...it makes the game more exciting.

Lipscomb girls... go get 'em in state... Greenbrier probobly won't make it down there next week to watch..but we are all rooting for yall!!!!!! If anyone is gonna win it all, and it can't be us, I sure hope it is our district rival!!!! Make sure to keep us updated!!!!

GBmember03 - Hey sorry about the arm; my control on that corner seemed to be lacking Wed. :D

Greenbrier - Congrats on a great season! I still believe we've got the best district in the state. Playing against you guys was always a challenge since our teams know each other inside and out ( I even have all of your cheers memorized). Good luck next year!

Megan

thanks... ya'll too... get some revenge for us lol!!! I think we do too... I love playing Lipscomb, and I'm sure that it was the same for the Lipscomb players too... even though during the games it's really intense and everyone gets mad at some point haha... ya'll have a great team, and a very good coaching staff!!! Best of luck to you at UT...but how bout you win a state championship before you go??? :D

Megan....its cool, I knew you didn't mean too....you should see it though, its nice a blue, lol.

I agree with you 100% our District is probably one of the best around, so go out and represent it well at state.....take it all the way, and if (or shall I say WHEN) you guys win, celebreate just a little more in honor of ur favorite district rivals, :D

And another thing Megan, its not gonna be the same playing lipscomb next year with out you on the mound, but good luck at UT.

Congrats to Greenbrier on a great season. Everyone was gunning for the defending state champs. Every Lipscomb Greenbrier game this year was better than the last.

Excellent game between East Ridge and Lipscomb tonight. It was fun having the big crowd after the baseball game was over. It is great to see all of the seniors stepping up big as the tourney continues. Wednesday it was Rhodes with the walk-off and today it was Watson with the deep sacrifice fly to win the game. Good luck to The Lady Mustangs at state....Lipscomb is taking over the greater Memphis area!!!

The Lipscomb vs. East Ridge game was an awesome game. I have never seen a team with batters 1-9 make contact on Mista, even though she ended up with 18K's. This East Ridge team was tough and a great test. The Lady Mustangs proved that they have some D behind the great pitching. If Lipscomb plays like they have been, I think they have a good shot at winning it all. Lipscomb has a great group of senior steppin up when needed. If they can keep hitting and get a few strung together early, then the best pitcher in the SE will be hard to beat. Good Luck to the Stangs in Mississippi!

HEADS UP!!! saving lives, one life at a time.

Hey GBmember03 and Greenbrier Fans,

Here are a couple of pictures from last Wednesday's regional final game at DL

http://www.speedpics.com/GBLadyCats/

Lady Mustang fans, yours are up also..

http://mustangs.speedpics.com

BTW - Are they EVER going to announce the District All Tourney team? IMHO, it's pretty sad that it's taken this long. All-Tourney teams should be announced at the end of the tourney........... NO EXCEPTIONS :D at least that's my opinion.

Enjoy,

GeoAlan

Edited by geoalan