8AA

zachsdad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3sports,

DL plays Creek Wood at 10am (I think) tomorrow. It should be an interesting week.

My guess is that they'll play Lenoir City on Wed (noon) in the WB, but it's tourney time and who knows... Anything can and probably will happen.

BTW - Was WV that good, or was it just an off night for the GB gals? I think that I was one of the few that wanted to see two more GB / DL games this year. I only got to see ten or so games this year, but the GB / DL games were by far the best that I saw.

Geo Alan

Greenbrier had a REALLY off night... they didn't play like Greenbrier can at all... after a few errors, you could tell that the ladycats were down.

I don't think that any players are comin down.. I know that a few wanted to, but I don't think they have a way down there, or they won't be able to... keep us posted on the tourney!!!!

Hey GBmember03 and Greenbrier Fans,

Here are a couple of pictures from last Wednesday's regional final game at DL

http://www.speedpics.com/GBLadyCats/

Lady Mustang fans, yours are up also..

http://mustangs.speedpics.com

BTW - Are they EVER going to announce the District All Tourney team?  IMHO, it's pretty sad that it's taken this long.  All-Tourney teams should be announced at the end of the tourney........... NO EXCEPTIONS :( at least that's my opinion.

Enjoy,

GeoAlan

Great pictures! Great Season Greenbrier Lady Cats! Good Luck to the Mustangs as you continue your streak.

GBMember03, I think I just realized who you are. Don't want to give your name on the board, but weren't you one of the two Valedictorians at Graduation last week?

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Greenbriercat2....nope you don't have the right girl...good thinking though!!!

Geoalan....thanks for the pics...they were good.

Yall keep us updated on DL....we're pulling for them. And I wish we could come down and support yall, but it'd be hard to go down there and not be playin ya know?

Edited by GBmember03