• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary:

Very Sloppy Game

BA at times couldnt buy a bucket

BA young team showed at times vs. veteran BGA squad

Refs

very questionable calls (for both sides)

many times seemed confused and just made up a call

Parents

BGA's parents really get into it (maybe to much) with parents taunting BA students with signs and gestures

Props to BGAs team...

Other then that is was a low scoring thriller....

Saw FHSRebel27 in "da hizzouse"!!!

Edited by FBALLER

Saw FHSRebel27 in "da hizzouse"!!!

Yes... I was in "da hizzouse!!!" LOL. Now you know who I am but who you are you?

The officials were HORRIBLE! Both ways! But besides that, it was an exciting low-scoring thriller as others have said. See, in AAA we don't believe in defense (Franklin 91 Columbia 67) so it was exciting to actually see some of that being played. Congrats to both teams for a great game. I hope it's not the last between these two.

If you think Brandon Wright should be able to beat BGA by himself then you obviously have not seen BGA play. The Cats led for the vast majority of the game, losing the lead but a few times and then only briefly. On another note, I know the City Paper had a nice write up today, i hope The Tennessean and the Review Appeal will follow suit tommorrow. They (Tenn and RA) have been lacking in BGA support this year, I hope they pick it up now that tourny time is rollin around.