Sweetwater

Cats on da Prowl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the Brentwood Academy game against them last year in the tournament of champions, they did not look very good at all. they lost i believe it was 3-1, but BA was missing several key players that game, and was forced to have their star keeper, Tyler Trew (now on scholarship at Memphis) play striker for a half. Sweetwater got up 1-0 quickly and then BA's David Varn punched in a goal to tie the game right before the half, and then in the 2nd half it was all BA with Dustin Baker scoring of off an assist from Varn, and then Baker later scored on a PK. Sweetwater did not look good at all against a very mediocore BA team that day. Things change over time though, so who knows they could be amazing this year. But now its BAs turn to go through the rebuilding year, having lost 10 senoiors to graduation, and star striker hunter palmer to golf, BA returns 2 starters so it will be interesting.

3-1 is pretty good you say? a loss is a loss in my book, today BA lost its first scrimmage 1-0, to a sandy springs, out of maryland, defending state runner up in there classification. People may say that BA did pretty good only losing 1-0, especially considering the people that they lost year. But the way i look at it is, a loss is a loss, no excuses, you cannnot say a team is good if they are losing, right now BA is not good, and last year sweetwater was not good